Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Computer Zone > Computers & Information Technologies > E-Learning Center

Notices

E-Learning Center E-Learning tutorials and competitions.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-26-2008   #21
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default Re: Hacking Permission 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IM@D View Post
tell Roudy to forward it to you ...
the teacher teaches once...and the students spread the method
hehe la2 really I don't have time to write everything one more time.. roudy plz forward the pm to chaingang
bte2mour walla
the codes way is the best, but the opera way is the easiest.

Old 06-27-2008   #22
HizbullaH
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454447415244 View Post
You just said "Not compatible with Firefox 3"... so what if I have Firefox 3 ?
And what if I don't have Opera ?
I think installing a plug-in or the Opera browser will take more time than writing 2 lines of code... ma bte7roz...
Bel niheye, 2eza we stick to plug-ins and programs and tools... we won't learn anything...
But If There Is Always Something Available Am I Supposed To Learn How To Make A Firefox Plugin Just For Such Something?? Talama Fi Shi Available Am I Supposed To Learn How To Write Nessus Plugins? Etc...
What I Meant Enno You Have Alot Of Somethings Available! You Can't Write And Waste Time Learning Every Specific Detail It Is Good To Learn How To Write A Firefox Plugin. Frankly I Dunno How To And I Didn't Care For That Before, Because As I Found The Linux Distributions Available :P I Didn't Start My Linux Project From Scratch :P And This Doesn't Mean That I Won't Learn Anything
Old 06-27-2008   #23
Google

Thanked 1,100 Times in 651 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HizbullaH View Post
But If There Is Always Something Available Am I Supposed To Learn How To Make A Firefox Plugin Just For Such Something?? Talama Fi Shi Available Am I Supposed To Learn How To Write Nessus Plugins? Etc...
What I Meant Enno You Have Alot Of Somethings Available! You Can't Write And Waste Time Learning Every Specific Detail It Is Good To Learn How To Write A Firefox Plugin. Frankly I Dunno How To And I Didn't Care For That Before, Because As I Found The Linux Distributions Available :P I Didn't Start My Linux Project From Scratch :P And This Doesn't Mean That I Won't Learn Anything
First, Who said things are always available...
The other thing is that I'm not saying that plug-ins aren't useful and I'm not talking in general... I talked about this special case...
And what I meant by "we won't learn anything" ya3ne If someone solved this challenge using a plug-in, he won't learn javascript injection... I don't know why you talked about learning how to make a plug-in...
And why not to learn how to do a plug-in ?... I'm of the type that don't like to be just consumer, I like to produce too...
Hayde meshekletna ne7na 2el 3arab ... Mafi 2ashtar menna bi te3rib 2el baramej, bas ta ne7na na3mel... 2a3ouzou billah...

My philosophy is to learn everything... but there are priorities...
And it is normal that you don't begin learning Linux from the scratch but one day you might need to go back to the scratch...
Google is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Google For This Useful Post:
Kingroudy (06-27-2008)
Old 06-27-2008   #24
HizbullaH
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454447415244 View Post
First, Who said things are always available...
The other thing is that I'm not saying that plug-ins aren't useful and I'm not talking in general... I talked about this special case...
And what I meant by "we won't learn anything" ya3ne If someone solved this challenge using a plug-in, he won't learn javascript injection... I don't know why you talked about learning how to make a plug-in...
And why not to learn how to do a plug-in ?... I'm of the type that don't like to be just consumer, I like to produce too...
Hayde meshekletna ne7na 2el 3arab ... Mafi 2ashtar menna bi te3rib 2el baramej, bas ta ne7na na3mel... 2a3ouzou billah...

My philosophy is to learn everything... but there are priorities...
And it is normal that you don't begin learning Linux from the scratch but one day you might need to go back to the scratch...
I Talked From The East, You Replied From The West
1. I Didn't Say That I Am Just A Consumer, And I Don't Like To Learn Anything, We All Like To Produce Bro But My Point Is For Example: Am I Supposed To Do Something When It Exists?
2. You Said Ne7na l 3arab Ma Fi Ashtar Menena Bi Te3reeb l Baramej! I Don't Know What Are You Talking About? Sho Jeb La Jeb? Aw Sho Khas?... What I Said Is "When Something Exists, It Is Not Necessary To Repeat It"... Ya3ni Are We Supposed To Make A Program Like "Photoshop" For Windows Just To Use It While Photoshop Exists :P ( For Example ) Just Not To Be Consumers? Photoshop Exists For Mac OS And Windows.. The Creativity Is To Produce Something For Linux For Exapmle... Or To Make Some Adds To The Linux-Photoshop Like "Gimp" ( It Is An Example )
3. It Is Good To Learn Everything.. But As You Said There Are Priorities... I Totally Agree...
4. What I Meant By Starting A Linux From Scratch Project, Is Not Learning Linux Starting Linux From Scratch Project Is To Build Your Own Distribution Of Linux.. And What I Said "It Is Not Necessary For You To Learn Linux To Build Your Own Distro"... You Just Have To Learn It From Basics And That What I Did

Don't Understand Me Wrong Ya Edgard I Was Just Giving My Opinion
Old 06-27-2008   #25
Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by HizbullaH View Post
I Talked From The East, You Replied From The West
1. I Didn't Say That I Am Just A Consumer, And I Don't Like To Learn Anything, We All Like To Produce Bro But My Point Is For Example: Am I Supposed To Do Something When It Exists?
2. You Said Ne7na l 3arab Ma Fi Ashtar Menena Bi Te3reeb l Baramej! I Don't Know What Are You Talking About? Sho Jeb La Jeb? Aw Sho Khas?... What I Said Is "When Something Exists, It Is Not Necessary To Repeat It"... Ya3ni Are We Supposed To Make A Program Like "Photoshop" For Windows Just To Use It While Photoshop Exists :P ( For Example ) Just Not To Be Consumers? Photoshop Exists For Mac OS And Windows.. The Creativity Is To Produce Something For Linux For Exapmle... Or To Make Some Adds To The Linux-Photoshop Like "Gimp" ( It Is An Example )
3. It Is Good To Learn Everything.. But As You Said There Are Priorities... I Totally Agree...
4. What I Meant By Starting A Linux From Scratch Project, Is Not Learning Linux Starting Linux From Scratch Project Is To Build Your Own Distribution Of Linux.. And What I Said "It Is Not Necessary For You To Learn Linux To Build Your Own Distro"... You Just Have To Learn It From Basics And That What I Did

Don't Understand Me Wrong Ya Edgard I Was Just Giving My Opinion
First, I want to comment on the last sentence... You said you was just giving your opinion, w 2ana I'm giving my opinion too... chou 3am 2e3lon 2el 7areb 3leik ya3ne...
1- What I talked 3an 2el 3arab ken bi siyek 2el 7adis, I didn't mean that you are just a consumer...
2- For the x time I say, I'm talking about this situation... I'm not talking in general... And yes, you have to use plug-ins sometimes... so no need to mention Photoshop, bala di3ayet

3- That's all... mara7 tawwel 2el 7adis 2aktar...

P.S: I tired about 5 times to reply to this post... each time kenet ten2ete3 2el kahraba... Cause 3enna bel shmel 2as7ab 2el mwetir sarou bye2ta3ouwa...
Old 06-27-2008   #26
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

7ebbou ba3edkoun
abousoun (06-27-2008), chaingang_100 (06-28-2008), HizbullaH (06-28-2008)
Old 06-28-2008   #27
Google

The persons who solved this challenge till now are:
IM@D, Kingroudy, Dr.Scoo, chaingang_100, tots, Ghadi and polo.
Not so bad...
Old 06-30-2008   #28
Google

The persons who solved this challenge are:
IM@D, Kingroudy, Dr.Scoo, chaingang_100, tots, Ghadi, polo and joseph28.
The solution of this challenge is:
We have to do a JavaScript injection...
To view the cookies we inject the following:
javascript:alert(document.cookie);
To change the cookie variable value from guest to admin we inject the following:
javascript:void(document.cookie="user=admin");
Old 06-30-2008   #29
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

the solution using the opera browser is:
tools > preferences > advanced > cookies > manage cookies
search for uobroom u will find the cookie of this challenge, edit the cookie by changing the user to "admin", refresh the webpage and you are done.
I appreciate the first method, and i'm just posting an alternative.
thank you

Vcoderz Community > Computer Zone > Computers & Information Technologies > E-Learning Center

Tags
hacking, permission