Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Computer Zone > Computers & Information Technologies > E-Learning Center

Notices

E-Learning Center E-Learning tutorials and competitions.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2010   #11
Genius704
Registered Member

Groans: 9
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google View Post
The evolution of computers and the internet is changing the world (If you say no then I will shut up). Google is contributing in this which means that Google is helping to change the world to a better state (that's if you wanna take things literally).
This is just a perfect answer.

And Russian, i work for a huge organization, i don't think they will discuss such information with me . I am a tiny network technician here. But, i know that the world will substitute the concept that has been used for thousands of years, with this project, i swear to GOD.

Old 01-15-2010   #12
RUSSIAN
Registered Member

Groans: 23
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

2Google
Quote:
it's not God's responsibility if we don't have such a company in our eastern world
Yes, it isn't. It's responsibility of these companies. It's a well-known fact that they have a huge lobby in some countries. And using this lobby they don't let such countries to build their own companies like Google.
Install a plugin FlagFox and you'll see that many sites are located on servers in USA (incl.Vcoderz), Canada and Europe. And if this countries will want to block these sites one day, they will have a great success. Also for me, I took a site http://www.balamand.edu.lb/ just for example and did a traceroute for it. And what I saw? That the request is going through servers located in USA. So most of internet could be controled by them.
The same situation is with FireFox- the best brouser. Using it Google can block any site for users placing a "red worning". Now they're blocking sites spreading viruses, but what can prevent them from blocking sites based on their ideology?
Quote:
The evolution of computers and the internet is changing the world
It's a fact. We are talking now thanks to this evolution.

The world is changing and we can't do nothing with this fact. Simple rejecting of it is useless and stupid. We can only discuss it and that's all. For now I don't know what this evolution will bring, but it's performed by imperialists, so it can't bring anything good for us even if we now think that it will.

Last edited by RUSSIAN; 01-15-2010 at 08:48 PM.
RUSSIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010   #13
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius704 View Post
Man you are true.. Life is going too fast, and i also am trying to keep up with the technology. I want to get CCNA, CCNP, CEH, I want to learn programming, so C++, and eventually i want to get the CISSP, but no time!! Anyways, good luck with all that bro, you are on the right track!
u lack all these and you got hired at google? do u work at googleplex too?
Old 01-15-2010   #14
Genius704
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingroudy View Post
u lack all these and you got hired at google? do u work at googleplex too?
I don't lack the knowledge, i just didn't get the chance to get certified at what i know. I have bachelors, and i have 2 semesters left to get my Masters. I wanted to start with MS, so i got MCSE. My last exam was in December, and i am planning on taking the CCNA exams this month, but i got hired before i did. The manager asked me a lot of questions that he made sure that i know what i'm talking about. And no i don't work at the corporate office in California, i work at the branch office in Michigan.

Last edited by Genius704; 01-15-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Genius704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010   #15
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts

i think in terms of education we are equal, i even have 2 simesters left from my masters, but i'm sure you have more experience. good luck in your work, and may you make it to googleplex !!
Old 01-15-2010   #16
Genius704
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingroudy View Post
i think in terms of education we are equal, i even have 2 simesters left from my masters, but i'm sure you have more experience. good luck in your work, and may you make it to googleplex !!
Thanks for your support! I can't go corporate unless i at least have two years in Google. But i'm praying, and working hard to get there.. Hopefully you too,i'm sure you have a lot of knowledge and experience, and hopefully you all will get the chance.

Vcoderz Community > Computer Zone > Computers & Information Technologies > E-Learning Center

Tags
bash, scripting