Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2007   #51
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

I didn't ask for you answers, i was simly telling athegan what the questions i asked were and what the answers i received were. I don't need those answers lol i can get them

Old 10-17-2007   #52
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
Lol what a source... make ma laugh
Man go read books for someone who's not atheist and who's not ANTIRELIGIONIST and read his point of view...read the Bible and the Coran,am sure you'll change you're mind

I read several times,in english and arabic and I read lots of books for pascal,aquinas, descartes and others....ask before you assert what you are not sure of...

BTW the bible is the best book to read if you want to become an atheist,the koran comes next
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007   #53
J()e
Registered Member

Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
BTW the bible is the best book to read if you want to become an atheist,the koran comes next
this is interesting

Can You elaborate please!!
Kain (10-17-2007)
Old 10-17-2007   #54
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by athegan View Post
Well that would be only normal if you considered GOD as an enemy and tried to find negatives in every aspect of religion and any notion of GOD.
J()e (10-17-2007)
Old 10-17-2007   #55
The Queen
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post

1- I do beleive in God existence

2- I used to beleive in God cuz i'm a christian and that's what i was supposed to do...

3- Once i had the curiosity and started reading some books, talking to some religious men... just to be sure that my beleives in God aren't wrong... and I found out that God exists...

4- And today (what a coincidence!) i've been told a story that made me beleive more and more in God's existence... It's about a king who haven't beleived in God... He used to sit alone trying to know who created this world, but he couldn't got an answer... so he invited every philosopher and every poet and every smart peson in his country to his castle, and he offered the half of its properties to the one who can tell him who created the world and to give him reasonable and logical answers... at first, a religious man came in and started talking about God and that we should beleive in him and bla bla bla, the king got angry and wasn't conviced... then a philosopher came in and started talking about the spirit and bla bla bla, and also the king wasn't convinced... then a poet came in and many others but the king couldn't got an answer... At that day he heard about a poor smart man living in the suburbs, he invited him to come to his castle in the second day at 10am... at the second day the man was late, the king got angry... it's 1pm... 2pm and the man hasn't arrived yet... At 4am he arrived. The king, angry asks him why he's late, he answered : " I came at time, but between my house and ur castle there's a river where there was no boat, so i couldn't passed, I waited and waited and waited untill I saw parts of wood each one coming from a different side and they got united together, and they formed a boat... so i got in the boat and passed by the river and here I am in front of u... ". The king replied: "what r u talking about? r u trying to make me look like an idiot????" . The man answered: " your majesty, if u can't beleive that a boat was built by itself, how u'll be able to beleive that the world was created by itself, and how u'll beleive that there's a big creator and a first motivator for this world called God"

PS: I haven't read any of the posts in this thread and please don't quote my reply, it's just a personal story...
Rule #1: I am always right!
Rule #2: In case I am wrong, check rule #1

Last edited by The Queen; 10-17-2007 at 08:52 PM.
The Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Queen For This Useful Post:
Jess (10-17-2007), Josee (10-17-2007), Justin (10-17-2007), Kain (10-17-2007), SysTaMatIcS (10-17-2007)
Old 10-17-2007   #56
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

lol the questions here are being asked in the opposite way. usually when you want to debate about something you give proves and not ask it up side down.

Ye3ne, when you want to talk about something you better back your position with arguments and not ask back the question in the other way such as "how do you know that god doesn't exist" it looks logical because it's about god, but when it's about something else you will see this question silly!
However, as i see it there are no enough proves to prove that god exists and categorize it as a "reality".

Old 10-17-2007   #57
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

a very nice story posted by the queen, it resumes everything
The Queen (10-17-2007)
Old 10-17-2007   #58
Josee
Registered Member

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Justin View Post
a very nice story posted by the queen, it resumes everything
Justin,it's the first time karla focuses on what the priest is saying during the religion period... (w ana kamen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by athegan
I read several times,in english and arabic and I read lots of books for pascal,aquinas, descartes and others....ask before you assert what you are not sure of...
Read books written by some religious man...
Stay alone for a while try to feel God's presence in your life and i'm sure you'll feel it...
Oh and I should ask about what before i assert smth that am not sure of?
Old 10-17-2007   #59
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The queen View Post
1- I do beleive in God existence

2- I used to beleive in God cuz i'm a christian and that's what i was supposed to do...

3- Once i had the curiosity and started reading some books, talking to some religious men... just to be sure that my beleives in God aren't wrong... and I found out that God exists...

4- And today (what a coincidence!) i've been told a story that made me beleive more and more in God's existence... It's about a king who haven't beleived in God... He used to sit alone trying to know who created this world, but he couldn't got an answer... so he invited every philosopher and every poet and every smart peson in his country to his castle, and he offered the half of its properties to the one who can tell him who created the world and to give him reasonable and logical answers... at first, a religious man came in and started talking about God and that we should beleive in him and bla bla bla, the king got angry and wasn't conviced... then a philosopher came in and started talking about the spirit and bla bla bla, and also the king wasn't convinced... then a poet came in and many others but the king couldn't got an answer... At that day he heard about a poor smart man living in the suburbs, he invited him to come to his castle in the second day at 10am... at the second day the man was late, the king got angry... it's 1pm... 2pm and the man hasn't arrived yet... At 4am he arrived. The king, angry asks him why he's late, he answered : " I came at time, but between my house and ur castle there's a river where there was no boat, so i couldn't passed, I waited and waited and waited untill I saw parts of wood each one coming from a different side and they got united together, and they formed a boat... so i got in the boat and passed by the river and here I am in front of u... ". The king replied: "what r u talking about? r u trying to make me look like an idiot????" . The man answered: " your majesty, if u can't beleive that a boat was built by itself, how u'll be able to beleive that the world was created by itself, and how u'll beleive that there's a big creator and a first motivator for this world called God"

PS: I haven't read any of the posts in this thread and please don't quote my reply, it's just a personal story...
lol sorry but this is ridiculous, i mean i can reply to you with something like
Quote:
The most religious people on this planet are poor and face deceases and horrible lives even though they pray daily to the god which is supposed to help them when they're in troubles.
However i can search on google and get you similar story to yours than back my point but this will be an endless debate...
My answer to this subject is "I DON'T KNOW" the god theory didn't convince me.
Old 10-17-2007   #60
Josee
Registered Member

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
However i can search on google and get you similar story to yours than back my point but this will be an endless debate...
My answer to this subject is "I DON'T KNOW" the god theory didn't convince me.
It's not about searching the internet to find a story similar to karla's..it's about searching for God's existence in your life...
The Queen (10-17-2007)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god