Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2007   #111
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

Quote:
...and god exist and he's present in every and each one of us...
In EVERY one of us? In what sense exactly?

Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #112
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Every breath that flows in da nose, every beat that throbs in da heart, every thought that arises in da mind, speaks to u that God is near.... The poems of reputed poets, the inventions of able scientists, the vast ocean with its powerful waves... speak of God & His wisdom... u will tell me now "how?".. well, here's how I can explain it cleary... Can u give proof for the non-existence of God? No one has succeeded in showin' proofs that God does not exist... Can law arise by itself? Can any law come out of nuth? Surely there must b an ultimate cause n reason... This is God...

The existence of God cannot be proved by scientific experimentation... It's purely a question of faith & refers 2 the intuitive side of man... Every object by itself cannot choose a function for itself if u know what I mean....

Some ppl die when they are 80 years old, some die @ 20, other @ 40...
What's the reason 4 the variation? Who has fixed the span of life 4 all? This clearly proves that there's a GOD... eventually, its not a clock nor a time...
"Athegan", just answer me this question... Do u exist or not???? This is my question... If u say "yes" this gives the clue 2 prove the existence of God... The very question whether God exists or not clearly proves that God exists... got it dude??

Can u tell me homie, is there anyone on the face of the earth who's not afraid of death? Is there any1 who's not mentioning GOD when he's in serious difficulty? when his life is tremblin' in da balance? Why then do deny the existence of God?
Close ya eyes & imagine 4 a moment that u are DEAD!!! u can never do so... wanna know y? u can never think that u will not exist (after death)... u will imagine that ur dead body is lyin' down & that u are witnessin' the dead body.. This clearly proves that u r always the witnessing subject....

u ask "Does God Exist??" well, I cannot show u God... can u show me Pain?? when u hurt urself & start bleeding... why can't I see Pain??? I must see YOUR PAIN if it's existing to believe it does exist?

guyz, some of u want answers SCIENTIFICALLY!!! if u were workin' in a lab using tubes & such... how could u study God when God is the source 4 ur chemicals...

Think about it this way, if u really wanna define GOD... well, u have to deny him FIRST ...

Last edited by Justin; 10-30-2007 at 08:05 PM. Reason: orthographe
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:
FriendOfZeus (10-31-2007), Kain (10-30-2007)
Old 10-31-2007   #113
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Alright Sheriff, Lets see what we have here

Quote:
Every breath that flows in da nose, every beat that throbs in da heart, every thought that arises in da mind, speaks to u that God is near.... The poems of reputed poets, the inventions of able scientists, the vast ocean with its powerful waves... speak of God & His wisdom... u will tell me now "how?".. well, here's how I can explain it cleary... Can u give proof for the non-existence of God? No one has succeeded in showin' proofs that God does not exist...
We talked about this point in the thread, I don't have to prove that God doesn't exist, you have to prove that he does. As I said before, the person who makes a claim that something exists has to prove that it does. I can't prove that invisible flying monkeys don't exist but I still don't believe in them.

Quote:
The existence of God cannot be proved by scientific experimentation... It's purely a question of faith & refers 2 the intuitive side of man... Every object by itself cannot choose a function for itself if u know what I mean....
Up to "man" I agree...The word "object" is so vague and general but in fact some "things" around you are purposeless if that is what u meant

Quote:
Some ppl die when they are 80 years old, some die @ 20, other @ 40...
What's the reason 4 the variation? Who has fixed the span of life 4 all? This clearly proves that there's a GOD... eventually, its not a clock nor a time...
Sorry dude,this is like the weakest point I ever heard to prove the existence of God...thousands of reasons interfere to choose the time you die.

Quote:
"Athegan", just answer me this question... Do u exist or not???? This is my question... If u say "yes" this gives the clue 2 prove the existence of God... The very question whether God exists or not clearly proves that God exists... got it dude??
The very question if God exists or not proves his existence???!!! The concept of God was created in folk religions by helpless people who died from every possible reason you might imagine. The human mind evolved and the idea of a Heavenly Father seemed less and less plausible; thats why we question this existence today and non-believers are naturally growing in number. Read "Breaking The Spell" By Daniel Dennett if you're interested.

Quote:
Can u tell me homie, is there anyone on the face of the earth who's not afraid of death? Is there any1 who's not mentioning GOD when he's in serious difficulty? when his life is tremblin' in da balance? Why then do deny the existence of God?
Close ya eyes & imagine 4 a moment that u are DEAD!!! u can never do so... wanna know y? u can never think that u will not exist (after death)... u will imagine that ur dead body is lyin' down & that u are witnessin' the dead body.. This clearly proves that u r always the witnessing subject....
Everyone is afraid of death and that is the most powerful weakness of humans that religion plays on and manipulates to propagate its ideas. However you mention here, I think, the first strong argument presented to me in this thread (sorry kain).Consciousness is a mystery, its connection to the brain, its possible duality and its so-called survival of death of the body; they are all mysteries no one has sufficient answers for. If we don't have answers however, we don't have to make ones up.

Quote:
u ask "Does God Exist??" well, I cannot show u God... can u show me Pain?? when u hurt urself & start bleeding... why can't I see Pain??? I must see YOUR PAIN if it's existing to believe it does exist?
I can't show you pain,I can't show you a Flying Spaghetti Monster, I can't show you the Invisible Pink Unicorn, I can't show you Zeus,Apollo, Horus,Yahweh, fairies...If you want to believe something on faith,suit yourself. Yes I might be lying when I say I am experiencing pain and you might not believe me in some cases. In this case, the bleeding is the evidence. However if you were my boss and I called in saying I have a terrible pain and can't come to work, you will find it harder to believe without evidence.

Last edited by Gilgamesh; 10-31-2007 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-31-2007   #114
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts

well , i came today and i found a big attack on my idea,
well guys,
i really tried to simplify the idea,
Quote:
Man its like me saying: flying banana's are yellow, yellow exists, so flying banana's exist!
That doesnt make any sense!
To me at least.
heh, ya3ne i dunno what to say, , halla2 u made the whole energy if the in a banana,
man this is kind of thinking is called induction, man energy exist, we cant explain energy, god exist we cant explain god, yeah god is energy why?!
cuz we cant see energy we can feel energy, we cant explain energy, energy is loving, god is loving, energy is around us everywhere,
im not saying that god is only energy,
but energy is surely god,
energy is everything in our material world
nothing can control energy exept energie,
god can control energy so god is a kind of energy,
yeah he is a power can u deny that?!?!
Old 10-31-2007   #115
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemaker View Post
well , i came today and i found a big attack on my idea,
well guys,
i really tried to simplify the idea,

heh, ya3ne i dunno what to say, , halla2 u made the whole energy if the in a banana,
man this is kind of thinking is called induction, man energy exist, we cant explain energy, god exist we cant explain god, yeah god is energy why?!
cuz we cant see energy we can feel energy, we cant explain energy, energy is loving, god is loving, energy is around us everywhere,
Dude....I will leave my theist brothers around here to tell you how "off the point" you are...This is not even an argument,just some sentences put together...

FriendOfZeus, I love the way you refuted his first suggestion...extremely funny stuff
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilgamesh For This Useful Post:
FriendOfZeus (10-31-2007)
Old 10-31-2007   #116
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Thank you athegan for leaving this to the theists

God is energy?? please dude the 3 celestial religions agree that God created all that is material including energy.
I know a thing or two about the science of logic and your argument does not logically explain God's existence.
You could have said: Where did energy come from?? How did it all start?? Surely that which is created has a creator.
But basically now you're saying that since God can create energy then he is energy:
1- You are saying that God is material, and therefore did not create that which we know to be the laws of physics, but that they existed before. Well then isn't God bound by the laws of physics and therefore not omnipotent? (Has power to do all that he wishes to do)

2- If God is energy then who created that energy??
3- God is the highest of all powers....true, but your description denies God of his powers as your boxed him in as energy.

And yes our world is material. And since you believe in God let me ask you this.
Is your soul material?? If it is then what form does it take? And if God is energy and can only control energy (which is material) then how did he create that which is not material??
HizbullaH (07-05-2008)
Old 10-31-2007   #117
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts

I think u didnt even read my reply, anyway im not gonna repeat my idea i just wana show what i already said and compare it.

Quote:
You are saying that God is material, and therefore did not create that which we know to be the laws of physics, but that they existed before. Well then isn't God bound by the laws of physics and therefore not omnipotent? (Has power to do all that he wishes to do)

2- If God is energy then who created that energy??
3- God is the highest of all powers....true, but your description denies God of his powers as your boxed him in as energy.
Quote:

Quote:

i didnt say god doesnt exist, i didnt even have a doubt abt that,

yeah god is energy u like it or not, can u deny that?!?!

energy controls everything even our souls are kind of energy,

man u r understanding the idea in wrong way,
try to understand what i said whithout ur feeling and what u learned at school from the preast.
Old 10-31-2007   #118
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

I didn't learn from sheikhs as much as i learned from books. And yes i read your reply.
Souls are kind of energy?? Really?? How can your harvest that energy? Where does it leave its trace?? Define a soul for me would you??

Still, i would like you to reply to the points i have stated above. In my reply to your initial post.
I know you did not deny God's existence i'm just criticizing the way you're referring to God.
HizbullaH (07-05-2008)
Old 10-31-2007   #119
Jean
Administrator

Thanked 3,555 Times in 2,245 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 12 Times in 7 Posts

do as a conclusion , does god exist ??

some people are waiting to know

i believe that god exists, and i believe that we're free to believe in him or not .
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jean For This Useful Post:
J()e (10-31-2007), Jess (10-31-2007), The Queen (10-31-2007)
Old 10-31-2007   #120
FriendOfZeus
Registered Member

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

All right all right, this thread is starting to sound like a World Of Warcraft messagin board, with energy blast and mana gathering!
One Issue needs to be resolved before we can continue with the argument.
Icemaker: Define this energy that u speak of.
FriendOfZeus is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god