Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

View Poll Results: Does God Exist?
Yes 44 81.48%
Sometimes I do other times I dont 1 1.85%
No 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2007   #131
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Does God Exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewe View Post
like i told u , keep searching .but at the end u'll lose ur mind , or u'll die searching
re-read what i siad about this , (last pat of the reply )
honestly , why should i believe in miracles , and ignore every thing else in the bible
it's either i believe in all bible , or i do'nt believe at all
LMAO....U believe that the earth is 6000 years old as the bible says as opposed to 4.54 billion as the scientists say?

Why would I lose my mind? Did Noam Chomsky, Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan, Charles Darwin, Mark Twain, Thomas Edison, Isaac Asimov.......and all other brights of our society who kept inquiring till the last breath go crazy? U see me as a crazy between sane believers while I see myself as an enlightened freethinker between an utterly deranged lot...One day reason will prevail though

Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilgamesh For This Useful Post:
xcoder (11-05-2007)
Old 11-04-2007   #132
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by athegan View Post
Well the human brain has its limits...Don't forget that a couple of hundred thousand years ago we were more like apes than man with a much smaller brain. Evolution never stops. The point is now this, the problem with the way humans are is that they prefer any explanation to no explanation at all.But what you mentioned is just the way Freud(atheist btw) explained God. According to Freud, "god" is everything humans lack and the fact that he cares for us and wants to help us makes the whole deal even more appealing.

I was really sick and tired of your claims of evolution and what not So here's your precious evolution now:

Darwin's Theory Of Evolution:
Darwin’s theory was that we originated from one common ancestor.

He wanted scientists to find ways to prove that intermediary species existed between the ancestor and the evolved form.

There are scientists who have found .. For example, a fish whose fins have future radius and ulna ( The bones in our arms ) etc. Don’t forget amphibians too! Which are considered to be the intermediary species between aquatic and land mammals.
These intermediary forms were found in small numbers.

There are fish that have lungs, eyelids (These eyelids were designed to prevent the dehydration of the eye) etc.
But all of this is too neatly done!! Too perfect!! The lungs, as well as the eyelids that appeared in fish millions of years ago could not have been done in complete randomness!!
Scientists would argue that it is because of genetic mutations and natural selection

PLEASE!! So you’re telling me that the the skin of fish a few million years ago started to produce keratin so that their skin does not dehydrate because fish KNEW that there would be global warming and therefore dehydration of water etc…?

Furthermore, reptiles appeared later on.. and laid eggs to protect their young ... And then their eggs were eaten so they DECIDED to make it their baby in their belly?
They are really super intelligent aren't they?
So reptiles managed to create an umbilical cord A myotic cavity, As well as a placenta, all in their teeny weeny belly to protect their kids And to evolve thereafter into mammals
And of course all this? ? ? BY CHANCE

Spare Me
These changes are too perfect man

For example, if you tell me to type in a word at random!
My word would hold no meaning whatsoever! ! !
"Jkfjief"
This is nonsense!
But animals are a perfection of nature!!
This is surely not random
Again, scientists would credit this to genetic mutations.
In the cell, the nucleus, where lies DNA (2 m long), lies the genetic information that determined our phenotype.( Basic look and shape of everything in the body)
Radiation, chemicals etc. are quite intelligent to target the chromosome on which there is a gene that will change the phenotype???
Thanks to cosmic radiation fish could have lungs!

Cosmic radiation is very well targeted! !
Indeed it is very gifted
So tell me after 2 billion years of life how come we didn’t evolve to be unaffected by UV radiation and other harmful products of our environment???
The changes are generally harmful, But this time the changes are very useful …

But for lungs, Fish should have a specific formation of blood vessels, and a certain place in the body in accordance to the heart etc ... (Very complicated). So Lots of changes would be required to evolve into amphibians, and you’re telling me they all happened thanks to radiation??
For example we have this old car parked in the street and now we have new models of cars that rock! Who did that? Mutations and natural selection?? NO it’s a being able of thought that has made these changes! In this case man.
Scientists compare the size of the skull of primates with those men as you have my dear friend The volumes of the human brain varies from 700cm3 up to 2000cm3 ... And these men are in good condition. Well fine. You’re trying to find your one common ancestor??

HERE IT IS!!
In the human mitochondria scientists found a strand of DNA called the mitochondrian DNA and apparently this Strand of DNA comes from our mother.
And apparently all men have this mitochondrian DNA which comes from our mother
(Research done in California)
And they named the gene that encodes for the mitochondrian DNA the gene of Eve.
Other groups and American scientists have tried to prove that the first group of researchers had made mistakes, because they, like you my dear atheist friend could not believe this.
But they only ended up proving they were right because the Y chromosome that all men have is the same for everyone!
This chromosome comes from our father
So the gene that comes from our Father came to be Adam’s gene.

Conclusion: We come from 2 Ancestors not one. One Male, and One Female.And those two are the Adam and Eve we all know about.
You wanted me to use science to back my claims up so here you go.

Last edited by Justin; 11-06-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
HizbullaH (07-05-2008), Josee (11-06-2007), Justin (11-05-2007), SysTaMatIcS (11-04-2007)
Old 11-05-2007   #133
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Kain...You gotta read more about evolution because you sound like a two year old explaining where babies come from. We didn't come from one ancestor and fish is not the first stage in evolution. 4.25 billion years of floating bacteria, then free floating genes....bodies are a very late stage in evolution. I couldn't read your whole article, it gets "so wrong" at a certain point that it is painful to go through it all. I won't dare debate religion if I didn't know enough about the subject. A final advise is, evolution has overwhelming evidence that includes fossils, current gene mutations, bacterias and viruses and the ways they work, and lots more ending with the study of animal behavior and adaptation. Every time you find evolution so hard to digest, remember that so was the idea that the earth was flat and that it rotated around the sun. Then after that remember who opposed both "theories" when they came out, the church. Why? Because the bible says otherwise. The same bible that says " God created us from mud". Just read more man. I can hook you up with some great books if you want.
Old 11-05-2007   #134
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by athegan View Post
Kain...You gotta read more about evolution because you sound like a two year old explaining where babies come from. We didn't come from one ancestor and fish is not the first stage in evolution. 4.25 billion years of floating bacteria, then free floating genes....bodies are a very late stage in evolution. I couldn't read your whole article, it gets "so wrong" at a certain point that it is painful to go through it all. I won't dare debate religion if I didn't know enough about the subject. A final advise is, evolution has overwhelming evidence that includes fossils, current gene mutations, bacterias and viruses and the ways they work, and lots more ending with the study of animal behavior and adaptation. Every time you find evolution so hard to digest, remember that so was the idea that the earth was flat and that it rotated around the sun. Then after that remember who opposed both "theories" when they came out, the church. Why? Because the bible says otherwise. The same bible that says " God created us from mud". Just read more man. I can hook you up with some great books if you want.
thts the bible , wt abt quran ??
Kain (11-05-2007)
Old 11-05-2007   #135
Kain
Registered Member

I thougbt you should read to learn more ?? you didn't even debate me on what i read.
You just took what i said out of context.
YOU my friend should read more about evolution because it does say that we all began with one common ancestor. And i never said we started with fish. Don't tell me things i didn't say.
I simply presented simple evidence to show that your precious evolution claims are faulty. One claim against it is enough. I supported my claim with evidence as well.

I see all you have to answer to what i said was : sarcastic remarks, deviating what i said and a generous book offering.
No thank youI can hook you up with some books too if you want some

As for the bible part: you know i'm a muslim and your reply to me concerning what i said is about the bible and the church??/
Logical aren't we???
HizbullaH (07-05-2008)
Old 11-05-2007   #136
J()e
Registered Member

Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

1-I haven't been checking this thread regularly
2-Dont be blind and look further than ur noise(with my respect)..
first it's the tawrat(old testament)Not the Ingil(new testament) who said that "God created us from Mud",correct ur info my friend!
when the Tawrat(not engil) says the story of the creation of the world it's a legend !! (Not a true story...)
Kain (11-06-2007)
Old 11-05-2007   #137
Kain
Registered Member

I just remembered something i got from my 10th grade biology class. That confirmed the idea of man being created from mud.
Comparing the essential components of mud and those of man we see that they are the same.
If i remember correctly the carbon structure was very similar.
But then again ^.^ i might be wrong ^.^ who am i to say no to a guy who thinks that we had apes for grandparents
HizbullaH (07-05-2008)
Old 11-06-2007   #138
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Kain....Dude...I debate religion for two reasons...Firstly because of the danger it poses to our human society and secondly to hear such opinions for the fun of it. I will not sit hear and explain evolution because I don't care enough to do that and because more knowledgeable did it perfectly, I can direct you to them as I said . But sooner or later, religious schools will be looking for ways to make evolution consistent with their holy books to avoid embarrassment. The good news, it will be in your lifetime probably. One ancestor, stop saying that man. There was first at the primeval soup. Genes then evolved from organic matter in the primeval soup. It is still unknown if the first gene was the one to split and then mutations started or different genes were formed from the primeval soup at the same time.Does that sound like a "common ancestor".Thanks for the book offerings, and yeah if you think there is a good book I should read just say it, I will happily check it out( if it is available around here).

Lf_Rabieh, are there Christian denominations that say the Old Testament is false?
Old 11-07-2007   #139
Kain
Registered Member

No we will not change our religious books. We never have. And never will. For 1400 years have we stuck to our beliefs and throughout that time we have only been proven right.
Stop comparing salafists or whoever and generalizing islam based on that thought.
Those guys will conform to anything
My religion does not pose any danger. You my friend are one mislead poor soul
You're just like all the others who generalize islamic ideology based on the ideology of one certain sect
Smart aren't we?
Get " Al 3aka2ed l imamiyya" that should be enough of a book
HizbullaH (07-05-2008), SysTaMatIcS (11-07-2007)
Old 11-07-2007   #140
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

"Religion has actually convinced people that there is an invisible man – living in the sky- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever till the end of times …. BUT HE LOVES YOU " George Carlin
-t-o-n-y- (07-04-2008), Gilgamesh (11-07-2007), SysTaMatIcS (11-07-2007)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god