Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2009   #251
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Are you attributing God's perfection as being complex??
By the universe's complexity we are referring to the intricate design of matter. Not that the universe is perfect.
Our argument in this case is that such intricate design must necessarily have a creator...and that the singularity has a creator since it cannot have come to be out of nothing.
Once we get to the point of God's existence THEN mne7ke if he's perfect or not
You are saying it needed an intelligent creator. Otherwise I can tell you the creator is a rock itself. Your point stands only valid if there is an intelligent creator. But you are assuming that even a more intricately designed singularity has more chance of coming out of nothing even though the more intricately designed it is the less probable it is to come out of nothing.

Also according to you the universe should be perfect. It is like a synonym with God. To an evolutionist it's complex but not perfect.

Quote:
w wein l meshekle??
I thought you want to be serious. How does the presence of a supernatural being ( if I wanted to give in to it) prove that there is heaven and hell.

KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #252
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
give one example that he does
You my friend, between million of sperms why it was you?

Quote:
besides the bible that we don't know who wrote it and what has changed in it, and the miracle stories that only priests and christian TVs talk about and that never made it in any real news paper

Obama's dog made headlines in the newyork times and cnn
jesus's miracles never did sorry to say
We see also bush Dog making a stories on TV while Palestinian and Lebanese dying bcuz of Israeli invasion

How they will talk about a miracle while they are trying to make the world so materialistic so suck you blood and money.

lol this is really fun
abousoun (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #253
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
You are saying it needed an intelligent creator. Otherwise I can tell you the creator is a rock itself.
Yes...it is necessary for the creator to be intelligent in this case...w ba3den? eza azdak on the point of determining sifet Allah then 3al 7alten God must be intelligent if he does exist. Hay ma fi ensen 3a2el bye2dar yne2esh fiha.

We're here to debate for the sake of knowledge...not for the sake of debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur
But you are assuming that even a more intricately designed singularity has more chance of coming out of nothing even though the more intricately designed it is the less probable it is to come out of nothing.
1- I didn't assume that the singularity came out of nothing. This is the valid scientific theory related to the creation of the universe by the big bang.

2- Coming out of nothing is a time related matter. If you don't know have any knowledge of physics i would be more than happy to help.
Time is subject to relativity. It is a physical factor. Meaning that before the big bang time was not existant. The creator would necessarily have to be "eternal" since he is not affected by time. Time would be a result of his creation.

Quote:
Also according to you the universe should be perfect. It is like a synonym with God. To an evolutionist it's complex but not perfect.
Seriously...order a fish burger aw shi...i'm concerned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain who has to repeat himself because people can't read
By the universe's complexity we are referring to the intricate design of matter. Not that the universe is perfect.

Quote:
I thought you want to be serious.
How does the presence of a supernatural being ( if I wanted to give in to it) prove that there is heaven and hell.
This is related to religion...we'll get to that in due time. Let's not get ahead of ourselves w khallina bi yalli ne7na fi.

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #254
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
chance
even if I were someone else you would have asked the same question

Quote:
We see also bush Dog making a stories on TV while Palestinian and Lebanese dying bcuz of Israeli invasion

How they will talk about a miracle while they are trying to make the world so materialistic so suck you blood and money.

lol this is really fun
if God were to speak or pull a big giant miracle, it would be very very dumb to ignore it
which reminds me, I also have a problem believing judas sold jesus for 30 pieces of silver
either judas was mentaly retarted to the fullest to sell the son of God, whome he saw pull magnificant miracles, for such a measly price
or he had reasons to believe jesus is not as mighty as people think he is
because selling the son of God for 30 pieces is not act of treason, it's an act of pure stupidity, especialy when he was promised heaven and he knew that promise was true(we are not so lucky to see jesus right there now are we?)
Old 10-10-2009   #255
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Ice View Post
Guess What Dear

Yes i am follower for both of them :E and i am proud

And guess what more, you will spend your life trying to deny GOD existence,
While ill be spending my life with internal peace because of my beliefs.

PS: I think i am one of the first people who where atheist in this forum, i used to face all this forum on my own.
I dont think i need to classify me what i am.

When i Wrote this i think lots of members in here used to say that this is insane:

This was a stupid thing a wrote

ANW life is a journey, you still young you still think you will be able to solve the mystery of the universe, you will have lot of things to learn.

This issue is not about having a proof to believe well if so we should be Bill gates worshipers.

This issue is beyond materials it is beyond our physical world, you cannot believe , you cannot understand, and you think you are able to fight it, you are wrong, you will reach one day and you will feel how much you tinny and useless in this word.
Quote:
OMFG ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
Hayde baynak w bein google...yes i thanked his posts bas hol mesh 7akyete i tend to debate differently.

This thread is about the existence of God...not the God mentioned in religions
What an excuse, that God even if existed would mean nothing. He could be anything in any shape in any form and he could then most probably be without purpose. No one would even care about such a God to mention him in anything unless if religion is attached to it. Our point here is to eliminate the purpose. Because as I said intelligence should be aimed and should be on purpose, so if purpose is refuted , intelligence is as well, and God would be the most trivial thing you can ever imagine. He could be nothing.

Quote:
We were all wrong to jump into the debate where we directly talked about the presence of the God mentioned in religions rather than the existence of God himself. L tafasil bteje ba3den.
Let's put it right here, el tafasil b3omra ma 7a teji.

Quote:
1- 3assabet to2borne??

2- Min 2al atheism is a religion?? i KNOW i didn't say that...or were you adressing it to someone else??

Are you sure you know who you're debating?
You inferred atheism is a religion by assuming I was getting irritated by you "proving God". AnAtheist would never do that because he didn't chose atheism, he chose nothing.
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #256
abousoun
Registered Member

Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,663 Posts
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts

mr_j sa7i7 annak wa7ad ungrateful sperm :P

Thank You ...
Justin (10-10-2009), Kain (10-10-2009), mr_j (10-10-2009), TAREK® (10-10-2009)
Old 10-10-2009   #257
Sheriff Ice
info@sync.com.lb

Thanked 2,391 Times in 1,306 Posts
Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts

Human Beings always try to take the easiest way,

and being atheist is much way easier than believing in GOD it is obvious.
Old 10-10-2009   #258
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeXasthur View Post
What an excuse, that God even if existed would mean nothing. He could be anything in any shape in any form and he could then most probably be without purpose. No one would even care about such a God to mention him in anything unless if religion is attached to it. Our point here is to eliminate the purpose. Because as I said intelligence should be aimed and should be on purpose, so if purpose is refuted , intelligence is as well, and God would be the most trivial thing you can ever imagine. He could be nothing.
Tayyib 3a rase he's nothing.
Ana 3layye barhin enno fi creator w enta 3lek tbarhin enno ana ghaltan.

Bet3assib l shaghle?? fiha kharaben byoot? 7ada met?

Quote:
Let's put it right here, el tafasil b3omra ma 7a teji.

You inferred atheism is a religion by assuming I was getting irritated by you "proving God". AnAtheist would never do that because he didn't chose atheism, he chose nothing.
ana ma 2elet 3assabet because i was proving God...fi nes simply bi3assbo because the debate is not going where they want it to so they start shifting from one idea to another w bi3assbo coz they aren't getting anywhere

7aj tfassir 3a zaw2ak w stick to the debate kermel Allah

Last edited by Kain; 10-10-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009   #259
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by abousoun View Post
mr_j sa7i7 annak wa7ad ungrateful sperm :P

Thank You ...
I was the fastest swimmer
Quote:

Human Beings always try to take the easiest way,

and being atheist is much way easier than believing in GOD it is obvious.
you got this backwards
there is nothign easier than me, going to church with my parents, repeatign the same words and traditions they do, not arguing my parents about this, promising myself an eternity in a heaven where I will be very very happy till the end of time

where is the difficulty there?

the difficulty is in opening your eyes and thinking that maybe, it's all a lie, maybe there is nothing out there watching over you, and that you should rely on your own self to survive

you really believe that being a believer is the hardest road? what is so hard about not killing cheating stealing or raping? you need to be promised a reward not to do these things?
Old 10-10-2009   #260
Neoxter
Beyond the Code

Thanked 3,426 Times in 1,499 Posts
Groans: 57
Groaned at 69 Times in 52 Posts

God will not give even 10^-4353529237236823961 % information about Him to His creatures, so our tiny minds can try as much as we want, we will not figure out anything about his existence. Deal with it o.0
Adam (10-10-2009)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
exist, god