Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Notices

Sports Basement ź News & info about lebanese and international leagues & championships. ╗

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2010   #71
H@SSÓN
حـسـا ن

Groans: 56
Groaned at 38 Times in 27 Posts

هل كان كريستيانو رونالدو صدفة يا فيرغسون؟

باتت مسألة تألق السير اليكس فيرغسون في سوق الانتقالات مسألة مشكوك بها بشكل كبير ، فبعد أن تعاقد السير مع النجم البرتغالي كريستيانو رونالدو وحوله من لاعب مهاري عادي إلى أحد أفضل لاعبي العالم ليتم بيعه في أغلى صفقات كرة القدم بات الجميع يشير إليه بالبنان على أنه أستاذ سوق الانتقالات الذي يجب أن يتعلم منه الجميع.

ولكن ولأن الإعلام يغير مزاجه مع كل حدث ، فقد تحول المعلم الكبير بلحظة واحدة إلى جاهل في سوق الانتقالات وتم فتح الدفاتر القديمة كلها ... فبعد تعاقد السير اليكس فيرغسون مع البرتغالي بيبي الذي تؤكد كافة التقارير أنه لا يليق بفريق من الدرجة الثالثة في انجلترا وبمقابل ليس قليل وهو (10) مليون يورو انطلقت الأقلام تتحدث عن فيرغسون.

فقد بات الجميع ضد فكرة كون الرجل الأسكلتندي مميزاً في سوق الانتقالات ، حيث أن تعاقده مع نجوم مثل إريك كانتونا وريو فيرديناند ووين روني لا يعد إبداعاً لأن الجميع كان يعرف نجومية هؤلاء الثلاثة مع ليدز يونايتد وإيفرتون ... كما أن حصوله على باتريس إيفرا لا يعني شيئاً لأن كل الكبار حاولوا التعاقد معه في تلك الفترة.

الصفقات الإيجابية في الفترة الأخيرة حسب وجهة نظر المراقبين تبقى مسألة التعاقد مع نيمانيا فيديتش وكريستيانو رونالدو ، في حين يواجه هذه الإيجابية صفقات فاشلة وغريبة كثيرة ومنها التعاقد مع ديميتار بيرباتوف ومايكل أوين وبالتأكيد بيبي والمصاب دوماً أوين هارغريفز الذي كان كثير الإصابات مع بايرن ميونخ كذلك ولا بد من ذكر فشل كل من كاريك وناني وأندرسون بملاقاة التوقعات....كما إن التباهي المبالغ به بصفقة خافيير هيرنانديز بدأ يضعف شيئاً فشيئاً مع عدم تقديم المهاجم المكسيكي لشيء مميز بعد مضي أكثر من شهر على إنطلاق الدوري الإنجليزي...

كل تلك القضايا تبقى مطروحة لدى الجمهور... هناك من يقف مع السير وهناك من يقف ضده، لكن الأكيد والذي لا يناقش به أحد هو أن السير مدرب عظيم على أرض الملعب وفي تأهيل اللاعبين وإن كانت هناك أسهم يتم تصويبها عليه فيما يتعلق بسوق الانتقالات.

admcsport.com

SysTaMatIcS (09-19-2010)
Old 09-18-2010   #72
TAREK«
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

one of the most ridiculous articles i have ever read.

Hernandez is a very good deal he just need a chance.

Carrick and Nani are a failed deal? seriously? do they even watch Man united games?
Confucius (09-19-2010)
Old 09-19-2010   #73
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

well haters are always around, ppl who understand football actually know when to respect ur opponents and rivals and i've never seen anyone dishing out on Sir Alex, he always got respect in return, I mean Nani, Carrick and Anderson are nothing close to a disappointment, Nani's improving more and more each year (last season [the 2nd part of it after his injury wore out] was AMAZING for him) Anderson's injured, Carrick is very good, just the style that Man Utd needs, and what about Fletcher? he's turning out to be the next Scholes and yet no1's talking about his great effort on court, plus I like how they said Rooney was known b4, the dude was bearly known when he came in from Everton and was so young, he just scored 1 good goal back then (a strike from outside the penalty box as I remember) then Sir Alex started watching him and sending scouts to watch him afterwards he decided to bring him along.
Bebe's reviews after Aston Villa's (reserves) match were very positive (if u look at critics who aren't haters of Man U) saying that there's alot of room for improvements but the structure and talent are there, but then again it was only 7 million for a guy who's worth 10 to 15 million (as said by a critic on SkySports)
Now i'm not defending the Sir, after all he's human and he makes mistakes but his are few and not as big as they make it seem over here, Owen and Hargreaves are mistakes, but he got them for a bigger reason than playing itself, as said by himself:"they are experienced players and I always want them around younger ones, even if they don't get much playing time but having them around in the locker room around the guys is a big aspect of the game" plus he got Owen for no fee since he was a Free Agent so...
Man Utd always had injuries aswell, we had a slow start this season due to Rooney's setback and emotional crisis and Ferdinand/Neville's injury, and now Valencia!! I mean c'mon that's just bad luck guys..
If someone agrees more than I do that Berbatov is a failed signing, it's me, but if someone watches Man U matches and had watched his performance this season, then he'd do like I did [slaps himself over and over and over and over...] cz the guy showed all his critics and haters that he's worth the money, AMAZING display from him lately and I really mean AMAZING! he's all over the court, his finish is very precise, he's creative, VERY creative! seriously i'd give him (if there was an award for it) Most Improved Player over summer, good thing Sir Alex didn't give up on him easily and sell him this summer cz now fans are begging for him, and the same critics who said he's a messed up signing actually blamed Sir Alex for not putting him up against Rangers earlier this week.
ba2a there you go..the article is not bad actually bas ktir "moubelagh" bel 2enti2ad fiya
Abruzzy (09-19-2010), H@SSÓN (09-19-2010), TAREK« (09-19-2010)
Old 09-19-2010   #74
Abruzzy
Vcoderz Team

Thanked 1,370 Times in 806 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 31 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H@SSÓN View Post

في حين يواجه هذه الإيجابية صفقات فاشلة وغريبة كثيرة ومنها التعاقد مع ديميتار بيرباتوف

Maybe you should think again

Confucius (09-19-2010), SysTaMatIcS (09-20-2010), TAREK« (09-19-2010)
Old 09-19-2010   #75
TAREK«
~ Golden Boy ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abruzzy View Post
Maybe you should think again

Berbatov and Nani were both criticized by the article and IMO they were the best today GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

PS: Berbatov's double kick was amazing
Old 09-19-2010   #76
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

In case someone missed Berbatov's hat-trick, here it is:

No Man Utd player has scored a hat-trick against Liverpool ever since 1945 [Stan Pearson] and he [Berbatov] really showed class, seriously this player is all about class and class is what Man U is all about, nice job
TAREK« (09-19-2010)
Old 09-20-2010   #77
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

He is cool in transfers. The Bebe deal though is weird. I know you will all say he CAN end up a champion or whatever. But really aren't a 10000 players also capable of that ? I just find it weird. Anyway It wasn't him who suggested Bebe, someone he trusts suggested Bebe for him and there was some talk about some clubs wanting to get him so since the window was near to close he decided to make a move to secure him above the others. I know it's the same thing with Ronaldo and all, but with Bebe it was full trust I don't think he even saw the guy play really. Anyway, Hernandez and Smalling are good signing. Hernandez obviously was doing great in his team and he along with James Rodriguez and a couple of other names were regarded some of the brightest talents in the America's. Smalling is a gamble but a good one although they payed a lot. He is one of the rawest defenders around. Very similar style to defenders like Pepe, but as I said he is a raw prospect right now and so needs time.

As for Berbatov, I don't understand, the article mentions that Patrice Evra and Rooney etc were already great players once they were signed and all clubs wanted them so they discredit Ferguson. How come then with Berbatov ( also was at the time regarded as one of the most skilled players and followed by many top clubs) it's Ferguson's fault ? lol that's hypocrite.

Anyway Berbatov and Nani are proving that they are great signings so this article is kinda "knee-jerk". Ferguson isn't the best transfer guy in the world, but he's solid and the fact that he built a solid team for that long is proof. I just hope next time he signs Bebe at least he watches him. It looked like a desperate signing, regardless if it will be successful or not. If he does succeed though, this article writer would write another knee-jerk reaction about how awesome that deal was. hehe
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KeXasthur For This Useful Post:
TAREK« (09-20-2010)
Old 09-20-2010   #78
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

How valencia got injured ( check the last 10 seconds!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxVGy...ayer_embedded#!
Old 09-22-2010   #79
TAREK«
~ Golden Boy ~

Today English cup:

Manchester U. vs Scunthorpe U.
Old 09-22-2010   #80
Abruzzy
Vcoderz Team

Thanked 1,370 Times in 806 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 31 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK« View Post
Today English cup:

Manchester U. vs Scunthorpe U.
MAN U 5 - 1 Scunthrope U.

Btw Newcastle U. Kicked Chelsea's ass 4 - 3 !!
SysTaMatIcS (09-22-2010), TAREK« (09-22-2010)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Tags
manchester, united