Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Notices

Sports Basement « News & info about lebanese and international leagues & championships. »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2010   #81
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts

actually MAN U won 5 -2 (against a very very weak team)
chelsea were down to 10 men and did a great comeback.

Old 09-22-2010   #82
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingroudy View Post
actually MAN U won 5 -2 (against a very very weak team)
chelsea were down to 10 men and did a great comeback.
yeah but Man U played with the substitutes formation so I am kinda happy with the results
Old 10-04-2010   #83
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

Gareth Bale has been linked with United, GOD I WISH WE GET HIM ! anyways United haven't lost a match this season but we haven't won an AWAY GAME YET our squad needs more support, Valencia's injury f***ed us up and Rooney's ankle and form lately also and dnt forget our owners, the Glazers! no money to spend is making us suffer alot! hope the Red Knights take over ba2a
TAREK® (10-04-2010)
Old 10-05-2010   #84
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

you won Valencia away
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeXasthur For This Useful Post:
Confucius (10-05-2010), TAREK® (10-05-2010)
Old 10-18-2010   #85
Abruzzy
Vcoderz Team

Thanked 1,370 Times in 806 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 31 Times in 26 Posts

Wayne Rooney has told Manchester United he wants to move on after contract talks collapsed, reports claim.

Widespread reports in the press this morning suggest that Red Devils officials have been informed Rooney will not sign a new contract and wants out of the club, which would leave them with little option other than to cash in on their most valuable asset.
There has been plenty of speculation about Sir Alex Ferguson's relationship with his star striker since stories about the 24-year-old's private life first surfaced at the beginning of last month.
Rooney appeared to make a direct challenge to Ferguson's authority on Tuesday after England's Euro 2012 qualifier with Montenegro, when he went out of his way to contradict the Scot's claim that he has been suffering from an ankle injury.
United's reaction to newspaper suggestions that Rooney could quit the club were swiftly countered yesterday. "To suggest Wayne Rooney will be sold in January is nonsense," said a club spokesman.
Ferguson has so far avoided any meaningful public discussion about Rooney's situation but appeared to deliver his own verdict when he left the forward out of his starting line-up for Saturday's Premier League encounter with West Brom, then brought him on as a substitute with 19 minutes remaining and told him to play on the left wing.
Although it was interpreted as the final straw by some, Rooney's relationship with Ferguson soured some time ago. Talks over a new contract have stalled and there is no intention from the player's side to re-open negotiations.
It will come as a shock to many observers to discover the extent and speed of the breakdown, given it was only last season that Rooney scored 34 goals for his club. Even though Rooney's form this season has been well below his normal high standards - his only goal, against West Ham in August, came from the penalty spot - he remains a crowd favourite.
United do have the option of sitting tight and hoping for a thaw in relations. However, they are acutely aware Rooney's value will plummet if he does not leave in January and 12 months after that he would be free to sign pre-contract terms with any club on the continent, and leave on a Bosman free transfer in the summer of 2012.

The Glazer family are unlikely to be keen on that idea, which is why the prospect of Rooney leaving midway through the current campaign has taken hold.
And the United boss is due to address the media on Tuesday, prior to his side's Champions League encounter with Bursaspor at Old Trafford, with questions sure to focus on the reports.

Old 10-18-2010   #86
Confucius

yep lots of reports and rumors taking place, anyways dunno bas hope he doesn't rush into anything w the club has always seen big names go off like Roy Keane and Ruud and Beckham and Ronaldo and it has always carried on as long as we have Sir Alex along, but I cnt say I dnt love all of the above and Rooney ofcourse but if it came to choosing between them and SAF then I choose the Sir thank u anw nchalla kheir bas I dnt like the form Man U r in this season bas it's still "fixable" ...
Old 10-18-2010   #87
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
yep lots of reports and rumors taking place, anyways dunno bas hope he doesn't rush into anything w the club has always seen big names go off like Roy Keane and Ruud and Beckham and Ronaldo and it has always carried on as long as we have Sir Alex along, but I cnt say I dnt love all of the above and Rooney ofcourse but if it came to choosing between them and SAF then I choose the Sir thank u anw nchalla kheir bas I dnt like the form Man U r in this season bas it's still "fixable" ...
no one likes Rooney more than I do and no one hates to see him leave more than I do but if he doesn't get his performance back, the performance that made him the golden boy, then Man United won't lose much when he leaves, so if he wants to leave Man U, give Man United fans a performance that they deserve to see
Old 10-18-2010   #88
Abruzzy
Vcoderz Team

Thanked 1,370 Times in 806 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 31 Times in 26 Posts

I Do respect SAF too ... bass lately i think he should review what he did.
MAN UTD lost Christiano Ronaldo & Tevez ... min jeb huwe ma7alon ?
Chicharito ... ?! And now Rooney might leave ... ma ykoun this orphan "bebe" or whatever his name is bado yeje ma7alo ?!
Old 10-19-2010   #89
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abruzzy View Post
I Do respect SAF too ... bass lately i think he should review what he did.
MAN UTD lost Christiano Ronaldo & Tevez ... min jeb huwe ma7alon ?
Chicharito ... ?! And now Rooney might leave ... ma ykoun this orphan "bebe" or whatever his name is bado yeje ma7alo ?!
ma toghlat

anw seriously i agree with some things u said, Man United are facing some problems but its nothing that cannot be fixed, I just hope Sir Alex find a way to solve the midfield issue and find a someone who can score ASAP.
Old 10-19-2010   #90
Confucius

yeah well he always have had problems with big-headed superstars, Keane - Ruud - and Becks..but he always was right in his decisions to send them elsewhere, but I doubt Rooney will be a good decision, he's young and he's talented, I didn't like and I still dnt like that Ronaldo left, l2ejre 90 million, mech bi7aje la money Manchester lezem ykouno la2ejron! anyways if Rooney didn't wanna stay cz of problems with SAF then alla ma3o bas hope he doesn't go to City b koun wosekh ma baddo chi gher l money metlo metel Tevez!
TAREK® (10-19-2010)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Sports Basement

Tags
manchester, united