Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum Politics from lebanon and the world...

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2007   #11
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts
Default Re: My questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by getryne View Post
aha......... i think its pretty simple 2 talk nd talk, so u decided finally that u wanna disarm palestinians? although i hate fati7, although i hate abu 3ammar,(or abu kharrab), bt the palestinian case is the key 4 all our problems, nd no solve 4 this case with one zionist still in palestine, so it's either death or life, my palestine or their israel...... nd every palestinian rifle in lebanon or syria or any other land is my rifle(shart tkoun towards israel) , so the ones who wanna disarm palestianians let them show us some action,,,,,, let's c wat they can do? of course am not gonna be fightin with them, probably i'll be on the next side of the battle..............
Dude they want to fight israel they fight it from palestine not from Lebanon, only Lebanese have the right to carry weapons in Lebanon besides that weapon killed Lebanese and massacred Lebanese.
Sorry but i find it really stupid to think this way, to me palestinians and israelis are equal both killed my people and tried to occupy my land. so have some logic and think that Lebanese blood is not 7alel to anyone especially to the ones who killed Lebanese.
Regards,

J()e (09-26-2007)
Old 09-26-2007   #12
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendofzeus View Post
Its pretty naive to say that the whole war started singlehandedly because of the palestinians.
Bro, I said they were one of the main reasons... and which is true..

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendofzeus View Post
How did u die FOR them?
We killed each other for them, we had old huge fights & wars cause of 'em, some defended them some were against them, which lead to killing ppl among each other...
Old 09-26-2007   #13
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by getryne View Post
aha......... i think its pretty simple 2 talk nd talk, so u decided finally that u wanna disarm palestinians? although i hate fati7, although i hate abu 3ammar,(or abu kharrab), bt the palestinian case is the key 4 all our problems, nd no solve 4 this case with one zionist still in palestine, so it's either death or life, my palestine or their israel...... nd every palestinian rifle in lebanon or syria or any other land is my rifle(shart tkoun towards israel) , so the ones who wanna disarm palestianians let them show us some action,,,,,, let's c wat they can do? of course am not gonna be fightin with them, probably i'll be on the next side of the battle..............
palestinians should not be only disarmed, they also should be kicked out of Lebanon, let those who are in good relations with Israel (Egypt,KSA,Jordan and all the Camels riders) handle their problem and establish them in their countries, Lebanon cannot handle those terrorists anymore.I don't care about the palestinian cause nor any Arab cause, all what i care for is Lebanon's interests, we must be a Free Independant country and in the same time a neutral country in order to survive in this middle east, every one is selling/buying Lebanon, it's time to sell everyone for once .
U wanna fight with the palestinians ?? good for you.I think it's time for the Lebanese Autorities to review all those who are proud being palestinians more than being Lebanese and pull their Lebanese nationality back !
when a strong Lebanon will be formed those palestinians will be disarmed (outside and inside the camps or even under the camps).
The palestinians know very well that a strong Lebanon is a threat for them, that's why they are weakening our country in any possible way, and for me i think they are behind all that mess and assassinations in Lebanon.

Lebanon will rule !!

El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to El-Meghwar For This Useful Post:
J()e (09-26-2007), Justin (09-26-2007), lebanese_a (09-26-2007)
Old 09-26-2007   #14
FriendOfZeus
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

"We killed each other for them, we had old huge fights & wars cause of 'em, some defended them some were against them, which lead to killing ppl among each other..."

For them? i dont think we lebanese fought each other for the sake of the palestinians. We fought each other because amongst other things their was a palestinian presence in lebanon, but the hizb and amal did not fight each other for the palestinians nor did the christian forces fight each other for the palestinians we both know that.
FriendOfZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FriendOfZeus For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (09-26-2007)
Old 09-26-2007   #15
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
Dude they want to fight israel they fight it from palestine not from Lebanon, only Lebanese have the right to carry weapons in Lebanon besides that weapon killed Lebanese and massacred Lebanese.
Sorry but i find it really stupid to think this way, to me palestinians and israelis are equal both killed my people and tried to occupy my land. so have some logic and think that Lebanese blood is not 7alel to anyone especially to the ones who killed Lebanese.
Regards,
i dont get how r u gettin that israel=palastine , but the phase of abo 3ammar is gone, nd that terrorist is dead now , ask any palastenian in lebanon about lebanon now , hell answer u way much totaly diff. from the israeli person ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Meghwar View Post
palestinians should not be only disarmed, they also should be kicked out of Lebanon, let those who are in good relations with Israel (Egypt,KSA,Jordan and all the Camels riders) handle their problem and establish them in their countries, Lebanon cannot handle those terrorists anymore.I don't care about the palestinian cause nor any Arab cause, all what i care for is Lebanon's interests, we must be a Free Independant country and in the same time a neutral country in order to survive in this middle east, every one is selling/buying Lebanon, it's time to sell everyone for once .
U wanna fight with the palestinians ?? good for you.I think it's time for the Lebanese Autorities to review all those who are proud being palestinians more than being Lebanese and pull their Lebanese nationality back !
when a strong Lebanon will be formed those palestinians will be disarmed (outside and inside the camps or even under the camps).
The palestinians know very well that a strong Lebanon is a threat for them, that's why they are weakening our country in any possible way, and for me i think they are behind all that mess and assassinations in Lebanon.

Lebanon will rule !!
1st they aint terrorists , u cant generalize ,second the lebanese arent savages to kick them out , 3rd u saw who did ain alaq explosion , 4th some of the palastenians are more houranble to live in lebanon more than some lebanese , like gaegae and his followers or the ones who holds his thoughts and mind and actions ...
Old 09-26-2007   #16
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

i have some questions for u too....can u explain to me what does yassir 3arafat's expression mean:
1-our way to free palestine pass through jounieh.....
2-can u explain to me the death of the four judges at saida?????were they liberating palestine?
3-can u explain to me the eplosions thrown on the army every month at saida (3ein el helweh) is it how they gonna liberate their country.....
4-can u explain to me how abou mohjin is fighting for palestine????
if u r going to think that they are muslims, for sure u r not goin to understand what we are talking about....but if u r goin to think in patriotic way, u won't accept anyone to hurt a lebanese. whoever he is, palestinian, syrian, israelian, american christians or muslim..... we should fight and HATE anyone who hurts a lebanese whoever he is....let's be patriotic.....and be racist against anyone who's hurting lebanese people....
EAGLE_I is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EAGLE_I For This Useful Post:
J()e (09-26-2007), Justin (09-26-2007)
Old 09-26-2007   #17
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE_I View Post
i have some questions for u too....can u explain to me what does yassir 3arafat's expression mean:
1-our way to free palestine pass through jounieh.....
2-can u explain to me the death of the four judges at saida?????were they liberating palestine?
3-can u explain to me the eplosions thrown on the army every month at saida (3ein el helweh) is it how they gonna liberate their country.....
4-can u explain to me how abou mohjin is fighting for palestine????
if u r going to think that they are muslims, for sure u r not goin to understand what we are talking about....but if u r goin to think in patriotic way, u won't accept anyone to hurt a lebanese. whoever he is, palestinian, syrian, israelian, american christians or muslim..... we should fight and HATE anyone who hurts a lebanese whoever he is....let's be patriotic.....and be racist against anyone who's hurting lebanese people....
F*** yassir arafat , im talkin abt now , the 4 judjes were killed by abo me7gin's group " 3osbit il ansar " it contains lebanese as syrians as palastenians! islam radicalists , the same thing , bombs thrown at the army , 2 years ago 2 lebanese killed 3 armymen ... they were excuted later , abou mohjin u know wat he is!
nd abt the last thing , how abt another zionists or nazists nation??!
Old 09-26-2007   #18
J()e
Registered Member

Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts

Quote:
hmm...since it's your palestine ,what about lebanon?!

lebanon isn't a palestinian base so they can use it to free israel
lebanon isn't a place where all the wars should occur on his land
lebanon should be the land were palestinians are disarmed by giving their weapons or by force....

and finally lebanon is to lebanese....!
Old 09-26-2007   #19
flamenguita
Registered Member

Thanked 1,691 Times in 1,010 Posts
Exclamation Re: My questions

What a crime would have been committed if we get the palestinians to take the first door out of our country. !!!!

As we all recall the first sparkle the war that destroyed our country was caused by the palestinians and their militias. Did they learn the lesson afterwards so we can respect them and forgive them their earlier sines? No. It kept getting worse: radical groups in the camps who seduced the palestinian people by the money and false promises to get sheltter in the camps and they succeeded in building in no time terrorist groups which our army suffered from!

And above all, our dear gvt is so anguish to build them homes and forget about the 169 martyr in the army... Hal marra, it won't work. The gvt maybe forgot that naturalising now the palestinians especially after Nahr el Bared disaster is a mission impossible.

My heart only goes to the palestinian people who is fighting in his own land the Israeili oppressor. I never said that they would have been more than welcomed if they marched under the lebanese law and rules, but they kept on breaking it and we won't accept anymore paying a price for smthg that isn't our fault!
Old 09-26-2007   #20
lebanese_a
Registered Member

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Justin View Post
I have some political questions that I wish some of you can answer me in a way that can convince me 110%...
ok

Quote:
1- Hizbollah wants to free Sheb3a, Im totally agreeing on that without any doubt, and wants to bring back the prisonners from israel... Im also supporting that too, but my question is this: why they never mention the fact that we also have prisonners in syria too, israel is an enemy, but syria is not a total FRIEND, friendz dont kill each other... right?
Saniura promised to solve this issue with syria but he never made his step, that silly dummie... so do u think HA doesn't ask about the lebanese prisonners in syria cuz of "Syria's Weapons Backup" ONLY?
Hezbollah can't say a word against Syria, we all know it, max it cuts the supply of arms and then what do they do? we also all know how much Hezbollah hates syria, uno remember the civil war Amal was backed by Syria and Hezbollah fought amal, Syria takes half of the stuff Iran sends for Hezbollah but they can do nothing about it, just ask any non "hubhubing" hezbollah supporter and you will know they hate syria but can do nothing now about it. They are controlled by syria like puppets, and haven't proved the opposite until now.

Quote:
2- I know that palestinians are armed in our lebanese land to fight israel, tab why are we the only country to make the palestinians carry on weapons in our land while in Syria for e.g. if they're caught with a knife, they'll get their asses shaved!!
Because when we were gonna "shave their asses" (weird expression you invented here) some Lebanese (who recently remembered they are Lebanese) opposed it coz holeh yo2brouneh they are our brothers in Ourobeh and Islam and whatever causes only Lebanon seems to participate in. Lebanese Mirages started bombing them but arabic pressures made an incompetent leadership submit to their desires and have the palestinian problem spread in Lebanon.

Quote:
3- Im a guest in someone's home, dont u think I should respect ur home & respect u as its owner? dont you think I should act a lil' bit wiser, respectful & gently? Don't you think that only lebanese should carry weapons, cuz its their lands not anyone else
No anyone can carry weapons here, you can free Darfur from Lebanon, arm yourself against an alien invasion, train moujehedine from countries ending with "stan" and Iraq and even arm coz you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
really love arms w guns w hek osas it's my passion..
Quote:
4- Whom do u think was the REAL REASON of that CIVIL WAR?
Mainly palestinos, but the allience some "Lebanese" made with them against their own country man faciliated the launch of the civil war.

EX: Kamal Joumblat decided it was wise to ally with palestinians to get a few parlimentry seats from the christians (before he decided exterminating them might also be an option)
lebanese_a is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lebanese_a For This Useful Post:
flamenguita (09-26-2007), Justin (09-26-2007), xcoder (09-26-2007)

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
questions