Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2010   #21
Mared_3400
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abruzzy View Post
Guys ... I need to build some muscles ... so i went today to a nutrition shop in 7amra ...the guy there told me that i need to take some kind of fat burners for 2 weeks then he'll give me Whey Proteins + Amino acids !!
I really enjoyed what he said to me and the result i'm going to have in couple of months with gd training !!
So what do you think guys ?! Should i take those stuffs ?
What are their side effects ?
Please tell me everything about them !!
Thanks !!
Hello Abruzzy,

Avoid fat burner a much as you can, and let your work out be your fat burner. Make sure to eat healthy diet:
Weight Loss:
  • You should be drinking at least 8 cups of water a day…more when you are working out
  • Avoid alcohol; unnecessary calories and inhibits the burning of fat from fat deposits
  • Avoid animal fats whenever possible; the only fats being consumed should be beneficial to your body; these are raw nuts and seeds, oils, avocados, fish, nut butters, such as almond butter
    • Stick to lean meat such as white chicken or turkey breast, and lean beef
  • Switch to brown rice, pasta and bread instead of white…the fiber helps with weight loss because it helps you stay full longer
  • Minimize your sweets and sugar intake as much as you can
  • Increase vegetables as much as possible** very important…the more you increase your intake, the more weight you will lose…also increase fruit intake; but focus more on vegetables as they are lower in sugar
  • Eat small balanced meals…try to eat every 3-4 hours, make sure there is a protein, healthy fat, and fiber in each meal…at least 1 serving of fruit or vegetables should be in each meal
  • Walk before and after each meal when possible; 20-30min
  • Avoid chewing gum; increases appetite
  • Never use artificial sweeteners; increase appetite; toxic to the body
  • You should be losing 0.5kg/week in order to lose only fat and no/minimal amount of muscle
If you are working out:
  • After workout; 2 hours after workout eat a carbohydrate meal…such as whole wheat pasta, it refuels storage fast
  • Whey Protein shake after workout- repairs muscle damage
  • Make sure to drink a lot of water

If you can follow the diet above you can be in a pretty good shape in a 3 to 5 month period.
Remember that if you are working out your weight might not go down as you expect since your gaining muscle weight while loosing fat weight.

Last edited by Mared_3400; 03-02-2010 at 03:30 PM.
Mared_3400 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mared_3400 For This Useful Post:
-t-o-n-y- (03-02-2010), Abruzzy (03-02-2010), H@SSàN (03-02-2010), Neoxter (03-03-2010)
Old 03-03-2010   #22
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

if u r thinking to get results in two months following what that sales person told u, u r dreaming bro, it will take u yearsssss.... what u really need is dianabole 50, deca 200, testosterone 400, trenbolone + proper food + 3 protein shake a day will do the job... and u will find result is 10 weeks ... body buildin is expensive, and whoever tells u that steroids is dangerous tell them so smokin and alcohol all athletics around the world use STEROIDS....
EAGLE_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010   #23
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

i forgot to say , do not train more than 45 mins a day... 4 days a week are plenty for u...don't do like most of the idiots who stays hours and hours... and remember to train ur legs coz it helps your upper muscles grow faster, otherwise ur body will look funny later on... remember over trainin is not good... training + gear ( steroids) + proper food + REST= RESULTS... resting is important coz ur muscles grows while u r sleepin.... good luck
Old 03-03-2010   #24
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

Very interesting thread, i was thinking about this matter earlier today.
I personally prefer cardio especially jogging or not used to bodybuilding yet (started 2 weeks ago).

However, ever since i started bodybuilding i noticed that my shoulders are getting wider and my body is taking a new shape which i really liked and got me a excited about the matter knowing that i only lost 1-2KG in a month but that's totally normal since I'm gaining muscles.

Yet, I'm far away from taking any protein or fat burners... it's really not worth it, I'm optimistic that i will get rid of my body fat and build some muscles by summer.

Good luck everyone =)
Old 03-03-2010   #25
Mared_3400
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
Very interesting thread, i was thinking about this matter earlier today.
I personally prefer cardio especially jogging or not used to bodybuilding yet (started 2 weeks ago).

However, ever since i started bodybuilding i noticed that my shoulders are getting wider and my body is taking a new shape which i really liked and got me a excited about the matter knowing that i only lost 1-2KG in a month but that's totally normal since I'm gaining muscles.

Yet, I'm far away from taking any protein or fat burners... it's really not worth it, I'm optimistic that i will get rid of my body fat and build some muscles by summer.

Good luck everyone =)
Hey xcoder,

Definitely stay away from fat burner, steroid or anything related to that...
As for protein shake it is important to have it after every workout session, since the role of the protein shake is to repair the muscle tissue that has been damaged by muscle volume increase... it doesn't play a role in increasing the muscle size... it will as well decrease that pain the next day after the workout since the muscles are being repaired.

Just as an FYI = )
xcoder (03-04-2010)
Old 03-03-2010   #26
Abruzzy
Vcoderz Team

Thanked 1,370 Times in 806 Posts
Groans: 19
Groaned at 31 Times in 26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mared_3400 View Post
Hey xcoder,

Definitely stay away from fat burner, steroid or anything related to that...
As for protein shake it is important to have it after every workout session, since the role of the protein shake is to repair the muscle tissue that has been damaged by muscle volume increase... it doesn't play a role in increasing the muscle size... it will as well decrease that pain the next day after the workout since the muscles are being repaired.

Just as an FYI = )
Bass one question man ... should we take protein shakes even when we dont have workout sessions ?!
Thanks
Old 03-03-2010   #27
Mared_3400
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abruzzy View Post
Bass one question man ... should we take protein shakes even when we dont have workout sessions ?!
Thanks
Myself I usually take it after the work out session and the first thing in the morning of the next day. But the day I am not working out no I don't take the protein shake since you can get the basic protein required from eggs or white meat.
Abruzzy (03-03-2010)
Old 03-04-2010   #28
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLE_I View Post
i forgot to say , do not train more than 45 mins a day... 4 days a week are plenty for u...don't do like most of the idiots who stays hours and hours... and remember to train ur legs coz it helps your upper muscles grow faster, otherwise ur body will look funny later on... remember over trainin is not good... training + gear ( steroids) + proper food + REST= RESULTS... resting is important coz ur muscles grows while u r sleepin.... good luck
I used to do that in fact, i used to lift weights for an hour then cardio another hour until i felt it was really taking so long and killing me!
Ever since i started 2 days cardio 2 days weight lifting...
Old 03-04-2010   #29
Mared_3400
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
I used to do that in fact, i used to lift weights for an hour then cardio another hour until i felt it was really taking so long and killing me!
Ever since i started 2 days cardio 2 days weight lifting...
2 days lifting weight is good xcoder... That means you are wearing out your muscle.
I can recommend the following the following 4 days work out (which I am doing )
Day 1:- 20 min of cardio (incline the treadmill to 2 degrees)
- Biceps
- Chest
Make 3 different type of exercise and 3 rounds for each of them (each round between 10 and 15 lifts) and always alternate (one set of biceps and after it a set of chest) that would have your bicep muscle rest while working on your chest.

Day 2:- 20 min of cardio
- triceps
- shoulders
Make 3 different type of exercise and 3 rounds for each of them (each round between 10 and 15 lifts) and always alternate.

Day 3:- 20 min of cardio
- back
- legs
Make 3 different type of exercise and 3 rounds for each of them (each round between 10 and 15 lifts) and always alternate.

Day 4:- 30 min of cardio
- abs

Make sure to take your time doing the exercises and don't rush to finish them = )

Usually a workout day takes me 1 hour to 1 hour and a half..

Regards
Neoxter (03-04-2010), xcoder (03-06-2010)
Old 03-04-2010   #30
EAGLE_I
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mared_3400 View Post
As for protein shake it is important to have it after every workout session, since the role of the protein shake is to repair the muscle tissue that has been damaged by muscle volume increase... it doesn't play a role in increasing the muscle size...
Just as an FYI = )
1-it doesn't make sense... all what u said is true so the protein PLAY a role in increasin the muscle coz without protein and nutritions ur muscles won't grow...

2- if people, who wanna put on weight and muscles, listen to ur advise ( to stay away from steroids ) it will takes them about 20 years to grow muscles coz at a stage the muscles stop growing... and if u think there is someone with big natural muscles , trust me u r wrong...

3- xcoder- u need to set ur goal, u need to say what u want??? u wanna lose fat and put on muscles???? if u wanna lose fat , u need at LEAST 40 minutes cardio, and cardio is not only joggin, cardio can be anything that speed up ur heart rate... coz if u walk on the tradmill u want lose fat, u start losing fat when ur heart rate is faster than normal.... so u need to run not to walk... and u can do as mared said, and u need to watch ur food coz we are talking about losing fat... btw muscles help u lose fat quicker...

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Health & Science Room

Tags
proteins, whey