abousoun
Registered Member

Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,663 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Weird Medical Facts !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by systamatics
Seven out of ten people cross their left arm over their right.
what do u mean by this??

ya3ne pretend you want to cross your arms like taking a defending position as mking X sign you put the left on right

Quote:
- Human eye is the only multifocus lens in the world which can adjust in 2 milliseconds.
and this

ya3ne let's pretned you are using a camera and capturing an away image ... it will take some seconds for the image to get focused well ... the lens of the eye asra3 minna
Quote:
- The gastric acid in your stomach is so powerful that it is able to eat away an iron table in about 5 minutes.
tab how we can handle it inside??

the medium of our stomach is acidic so it's adapted for gastric acid ...

Thank You ...

SysTaMatIcS (08-03-2008)
Old 10-16-2007   #32
Ghnadine
Registered Member

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Angry Please Read very Important Important info on artificial sweeteners

Hello everyone,

I got this message from a freind, and I have read also this website which has similar information on it... http://www.mercola.com/sweet-deception-aspartame

Please be aware of what you are drinking/eating when you consume artificial sweetener...

Reem

Important info on artificial sweeteners

In October of 2001, my sister started getting very sick. She had stomach spasms and she was having a hard time getting around. Walking was a major chore. It took everything she had just to get out of bed; she was in so much pain.

By March 2002, she had undergone several tissue and muscle biopsies and was on 24 various prescription medications. The doctors could not determine what was wrong with her. She was in so much pain, and so sick.she just knew she was dying. She put her house, bank accounts, lifeinsurance, etc., in her oldest daughter's name, and made sure that her younger children were to be taken care of.

She also wanted her last hooray, so she planned a trip to Florida (basically in a wheelchair) for March 22nd.

On March 19 I called her to ask how her most recent tests went, and she said they didn't find anything on the test, but they believe she had MS.
I recalled an article a friend of mine e-mailed to me and I asked my sister if she drank diet soda? She told me that she did. As a matter of fact, she was getting ready to crack one open that moment.

I told her not to open it, and to stop drinking the diet soda!
I e-mailed her the article my friend, a lawyer, had sent.
My sister called me within 32 hours after our phone conversation and told me she had stopped drinking the diet soda AND she could walk! The muscle spasms went away. She said she didn't feel 100% but she sure felt a lot better. She told me she was going to her doctor with this article and would call me when she got home.

Well, she called me, and said her doctor was amazed! He is going to call all of his MS patients to find out if they consumed artificial sweeteners of any kind.
In a nutshell, she was being poisoned by the Aspartame in the diet soda...and literally dying a slow and miserable death.

When she got to Florida March 22, all she had to take was one pill, and that was a pill for the Aspartame poisoning! She is well on her way to a complete recovery.
And she is walking! No wheelchair! This article saved her life.
If it says 'SUGAR FREE' on the label; DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!
I have spent several days lecturing at the WORLD ENVIRONMENTAL CONFERENCE on "ASPARTAME," marketed as 'NutraSweet,' 'Equal,' and 'Spoonful.'

In the keynote address by the EPA, it was announced that in the United States in 2001 there is an epidemic of multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. It was difficult to determine exactly what toxin was causing this to be rampant.
I stood up and said that I was there to lecture on exactly that subject.
I will explain why Aspartame is so dangerous: When the temperature of this sweetener exceeds 86 degrees F, the wood alcohol in ASPARTAME converts to formaldehyde and then to formic acid, which in turn causes metabolic acidosis. Formic acid is the poison found in the sting of fire ants. The methanol toxicity mimics, among other conditions, multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus. Many people were being diagnosed in error. Although multiple sclerosis is not a death sentence, Methanol toxicity is!

Systemic lupus has become almost as rampant as multiple sclerosis, especially with Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi drinkers. The victim usually does not know that the Aspartame is the culprit. He or she continues its use; irritating the lupus to such a degree that it may become a life-threatening condition.
We have seen patients with systemic lupus become asymptotic, once taken off diet sodas.

In cases of those diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, most of the symptoms disappear. We've seen many cases where vision loss returned and hearing loss improved markedly.

This also applies to cases of tinnitus and fibromyalgia.
During a lecture, I said, "If you are using ASPARTAME (NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, etc) and you suffer from fibromyalgia symptoms, spasms, shooting, pains, numbness in your legs, cramps, vertigo, dizziness, headaches, tinnitus, joint pain, unexplainable depression, anxiety attacks, slurred speech, blurred vision, or memory loss you probably have ASPARTAME poisoning!"
People were jumping up during the lecture saying, "I have some of these symptoms. Is it reversible?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! STOP drinking diet sodas and be alert for Aspartame on food labels! Many products are fortified with it! This is a serious problem.
Dr. Espart (one of my speakers) remarked that so many people seem to be symptomatic for MS and during his recent visit to a hospice, a nurse stated that six of her friends, who were heavy Diet Coke addicts, had all been diagnosed with MS. This is beyond coincidence!

Diet soda is NOT a diet product! It is a chemically altered, multiple SODIUM (salt) and ASPARTAME containing product that actually makes you crave carbohydrates. It is far more likely to make you GAIN weight!

These products also contain formaldehyde, which stores in the fat cells, particularly in the hips and thighs. Formaldehyde is an absolute toxin andis used primarily to preserve "tissue specimens." Many products we use every day contain this chemical but we SHOULD NOT store it IN our body!

Dr. H. J. Roberts stated in his lectures that once free of the "diet products" and with no significant increase in exercise; his patients lost an average of 19 pounds over a trial period.

Aspartame is especially dangerous for diabetics.
We found that some physicians, who believed that they had a patient with retinopathy, in fact, had symptoms caused by Aspartame.
The Aspartame drives the bloodsugar out of control. Thus diabetics may suffer acute memory loss due to the fact that aspartic acid and phenylalanine are NEUROTOXIC when taken without the other amino acids necessary for a good balance.

Treating diabetes is all about BALANCE. Especially with diabetics, the Aspartame passes the blood/brain barrierand it then deteriorates the neurons of the brain; causing various levels of brain damage, seizures, depression, manic depression, panic attacks, uncontrollable anger and rage.

Consumption of Aspartame causes these same symptoms in non-diabetics as well.
Documentation and observation also reveal that thousands of children diagnosed with ADD and ADHD have had complete turnarounds in their behavior when these chemicals have been removed from their diet. So called "behavior modification prescription drugs" (Ritalin and others) are no longer needed. Truth be told, they were never NEEDED in the first place! Most of these children were being "poisoned" on a daily basis with the very foods that were "better for them than sugar."

It is also suspected that the Aspartame in thousands of pallets of diet Coke and diet Pepsi consumed by men and women fighting in the Gulf War, may be partially to blame for the well-known Gulf War Syndrome.

Dr. Roberts warns that it can cause birth defects, i.e. mental retardation, if taken at the time of conception and during early pregnancy.
Children are especially at risk for neurological disorders and should NEVER be given artificial sweeteners. There are many different case histories to relate of children suffering grand mal seizures and other neurological disturbances talking about a plague of neurological diseases directly caused by the use of this deadly poison."

Herein lies the problem:
There were Congressional Hearings when Aspartame was included 100 different products and strong objection was made concerning its use. Since this initial hearing, there have been two subsequent hearings, and still nothing has been done. The drug and chemical lobbies have very deep pockets.

Sadly, MONSANTO'S patent on Aspartame has EXPIRED!
There are now over 5,000 products on the market that contain this deadly chemical and there will be thousands more introduced. Everybody wants a "piece of the Aspartame pie." I assure you that MONSANTO, the creator of Aspartame, knows how deadly it is.

And isn't it ironic that MONSANTO funds, among others, the American Diabetes Association, the American Dietetic Association and the Conference of the American College of Physicians?

This has been recently exposed in the New York Times.
These [organizations] cannot criticize any additives or convey their link to MONSANTO because they take money from the food industry and are required to endorse their products.

Senator Howard Metzenbaum wrote and presented a bill that would require label warnings on products containing Aspartame, especially regarding pregnant women, children and infants. The bill would also institute independent studies on the known dangers and the problems existing in the general population regarding seizures, changes in brain chemistry, neurological changes and behavioral symptoms.
The bill was killed.

It is known that the powerful drug and chemical lobbies are responsible for this, letting loose the hounds of disease and death on an unsuspecting and uninformed public. Well, you're Informed now! YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW!

Please print this out and/or e-mail to your family and friends.

They have a right to know too
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghnadine For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (10-16-2007)
Old 05-13-2008   #33
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: English Funny Jokes

Interesting Human Body Facts
(awaiting abousoun's ideas on this one )

- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, and the smallest is the male sperm.

- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.

- It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.

- The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.

- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.

- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet

- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.

- Women blink twice as much as men.

- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.

- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate; they do the same when you looking at someone you hate.

- Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.

- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

- The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
abousoun (05-13-2008), MARX ® (06-19-2008)
Old 05-20-2008   #34
AnGe|ic
Vcoderz Team

Thanked 1,624 Times in 790 Posts

1. the liquid inside a coconut can replace body plasma
2. no piece of paper can be folded in half more than 7 times
3. donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
4. you burn more calories sleeping than watchin Tv.
5.Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty (50) years of age or older.
6. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
7. The King of Hearts is the only king WITHOUT A MUSTACHE
8. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class.
9. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
(Since Venus is normally associated with women, what does this tell you!)
10.Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
11.Most dust particles in your house are made from DEAD SKIN!
12. Pearls melt in vinegar.
13. The three most valuable brand names on earth:
Marlboro, Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
14. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs... but not downstairs.
15. A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
16. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
17. Turtles can breathe through their butts.

AnGe|ic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AnGe|ic For This Useful Post:
abousoun (05-20-2008), chaingang_100 (05-20-2008), Kain (06-18-2008), Medusa (09-11-2008), TAREK® (05-20-2008)
Old 06-16-2008   #35
AnGe|ic
Vcoderz Team

يمكن للحلزون ان ينام لمدة ثلاث سنوات
حاسة التذوق لدى الفراشات في قدميها
للقطط اكثر من مئة صوت بينما للكلاب حوالي العشرة
تسقط النملة دائما على جانبها الايمن عندما تتسمم
عين النعامة اكبر من دماغها
جميع الدبب القطبية عسراء (تستخدم اليد اليسرى)
ترمش النساء تقريبا ضعف الرجل (( وااااااااااااضح ))
يستخدم رجال الاسكيمو الثلاجات لمنع الطعام من التجمد
صوت البطة لا صدى له ولا احد يعلم لماذا ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
من الممكن ان تصعد البقرة السلم ولكن من المستحيل ان تنزل ( ههههههههه )
عدد النجوم في الكون .. أكثر من عدد الرمال في العالم
طاقة الموجات التي يطلقها الخفاش توازي طاقة طلقة مدفع... لكن لا نسمعها
بعض النجوم التي نراها غير موجودة وميتة منذ ملايين السنين... لكن ضوءها للتو وصل
لولا ملوحة البحار... لتعفت الأرض
هناك نوع من العصافير يبني أكثر من عش.. ثم تأتي زوجته وتختار واحد (هذا الدلال بعيونه )
إذا مات ذكر اليمامة فإن اليمامة زوجته لا ترتبط بأحد غيره... وتنوح عليه إلى أن تموت ( وفية )
الثعلب لا يقترن سوى بأنثى واحدة فقط طوال حياته ، وإذا ماتت تلك الأنثى
فان الذكر يظل عزباً طوال حياته، أما إذا مات الذكر
فإن الأنثى لا تتورع عن الارتباط بذكر جديد..
إذا مات الفيل وهو واقف فإنه يظل واقفاً لبضع ساعات
قبل أن يسقط أرضاً ..
زئير الأسد يمكن سماعه من على مسافة 8 كيلومترات

هناك نوع من النمل يشتهر باسم
« النمل السفاح » وذلك لإنه يشن
غارات على مستعمرات النمل المجاورة له حيث يقتل ملكاتها وينهب
محتوياتها ثم يقتاد عدداً من ذلك النمل ويجبره على العمل كعبيد لديه !!
الذهب عيار 24 قيراطاً ليس ذهباً خالصاً بنسبة 100 في المائة بل
يحتوي على نسبة ضئيلة من النحاس ، وذلك أن الذهب الخالص مئة في
المائة يكون ليناً كالصلصال لدرجة أنه يصبح من الممكن تشكيله باليدين .
لاحظ العلماء أن النمل «
يتثاءب » كالبشر عندما يستيقظ من نومه في الصباح ..
في مصر الفرعونية، كانت جثث نساء النبلاء تترك لبضعة أيام قبل
أن تبدأ إجراءات تحنيطها، وكان الهدف من وراء ذلك هو السماح
للجثة كي تفقد رونقها ونضارتها.
الروبيان (الجمبري)
قلب الروبيان يوجد في رأسه..
عندما يولد الإنسان يكون في جسمه 300 عظمة ، إلا أن ذلك العدد
يتراجع إلى 206 فقط عند الوصول إلى سن البلوغ

العضوان الوحيدان في جسم الإنسان اللذان لا يتوقفان عن النمو طوال الحياة
هما الأذنان و الأنف ..
Old 06-18-2008   #36
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts
Default Strange Facts about Human Anatomy

One out of every 2,000 newborn infants has a tooth when they are born.
After the first trimester, a fetus has fingerprints. They will be unique only to him or her for their entire life.
Fingernails and toenails can grow from the base to the point within 6 months. Some people’s nails grow faster than others.
Toenails grow slower than fingernails.
It is not true that fingernails, toenails and hair continue to grow after we die. They do appear longer because when we die, we dehydrate and the skin pulls away. This causes nails and hair to look longer.
The average person expels flatulence 14 times each day.
Humans lose 40 to 100 strands of hair every day of their lives.
A sneeze travels at a rate in excess of 100 miles per hour.
If a person goes without sleep for 10 days, they will die. They will die sooner from lack of sleep than they will from starvation.
Monday is the day of the week when the risk of heart attack is greatest.
A blood cell can make a complete circuit of the human body in about 60 seconds.
There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.
Each human spends a half hour as a single cell when it is first conceived.
600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by humans. This averages 1.5 pounds annually. If you live to age 70, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.
It takes 43 facial muscles to frown and only 17 to smile. So keep on smiling.
Your body has enough iron in it to make a nail 3 inches long.
If you want to lessen stress hormones and make your immune system stronger, all you have to do is laugh. Remember, laughter is the best medicine on Earth.

Source: Here
TAREK® is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TAREK® For This Useful Post:
Kain (06-18-2008)
Old 08-01-2008   #37
AnGe|ic
Vcoderz Team

- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.

- Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.

- It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

- One human hair can support 3kg.

- Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.

-Your thumb is the same length of your nose.

- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.

- Men without hair on their chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.

- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.

- Women blink twice as much as men.

- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.

- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate.

- It takes twice as long to lose new muscle if you stop working out than it did to gain it.

- You're ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.

- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

- The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.

Side Note: You checked out the length of your thumb ... Didn't you ???

The Following User Says Thank You to AnGe|ic For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (08-02-2008)
Old 08-02-2008   #38
Adam
Registered Member

Thanked 1,235 Times in 689 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 21 Times in 19 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGe|ic View Post
Side Note: You checked out the length of your thumb ... Didn't you ???

Yes and my thumb was longer
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008   #39
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

no u should check its length from the base of your thumb , from the begining of the big bone down, not before it
Old 08-03-2008   #40
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGe|ic View Post

- Approximately 75% of human feces is made of water.
No way

Not mine I seriously think this one is not true......It can be tested by weighing the feces and then drying it and then weighing it dry...
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Health & Science Room

Tags
facts, medical, weird