Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum Politics from lebanon and the world...

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2011   #21
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMode View Post
yup that is why all rich ppl move to monaco so they dont have to pay taxes.

I gave u too examples and u decided to take the easy one..
i told you that cars in lebanon are double the original price and yet we have 750000 car entered to lebanon in one year. cars are essentials or not?

So i am sitting home, using the internet , working my ass all day long on the stock exchange market and i make a million per week i should be taxed more then the person who has a company with more than 50 transportation truck and making half a million..Is that logical for u ?

so what is the purpose of taxing? if i still can afford it and i will still get it , and i still smoke it ? unless u want to tax it like 300% of it is original price..then it is better to take a ticket, go to Cuba, spend 4800$ on hotel , hockers , alcohol and cigars rather than buying them from here taxed.
Or simply buy the cheapest ticket to your driver (that is 100$), go to the airport, enters duty free, buy a box of cigars tax free.
also not to forget the person who has a alcohol and cigar shop will go bankrupted because they pay the tax and no one is buying... Maybe instead of taxing it, close every d*mmed shop that sells that sh*t.
Dude please cut the non-sense, you're using SQL resources for nothing.
Stop talking about Monaco as if it was the cheap heaven that has no taxes.

Tax is a huge subject that you obviously don't get the basic stuff of it.

How the hell would a state make money if it doesn't collect money through taxes? I hate when people repeat tracks because they heard someone saying it and take it for a fact
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Monaco has high social insurance taxes payable by both employer and employee. The employer's contribution is between 28%40% (averaging 35%) of gross salary including benefits and the employee pays a further 10%14% (averaging 13%)
Quote:
Monaco does have a Value Added Tax (V.A.T.). The standard VAT rate is 19.6%, however on most services and products you purchase this will be only 5.5%.

V.A.T. is also applicable for property sales, but any properties over 5 years old are exempt from the tax.

There is no inheritance tax if it is to children or a spouse. For brothers and sisters it is 8%, Uncles, aunts, nieces and nephews is 10%, other relatives is 13%, and non-related person is 16%. There is also tax on the sale of alcoholic beverages.

The normal VAT rate of 19.6% is also the standard rate in France. The reduced VAT rate of 5.5% applies to water, food products, medicines, books, special equipment for handicapped people, hotel accommodation, public transport services and public entertainment services.

Source: http://www.taxrates.cc/html/monaco-tax-rates.html
Educate yourself dude and stop giving childish examples.
Think a little bit out of the box, you obviously just see the "paying" part of the tax and not the amazing things you can have from taxes if handled properly.

mr_j (10-14-2011)
Old 10-15-2011   #22
GodMode
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Monaco has high social insurance taxes payable by both employer and employee. The employer's contribution is between 28%–40% (averaging 35%) of gross salary including benefits and the employee pays a further 10%–14% (averaging 13%)
Employer and Employee...
Not if i was sitting at home and using my internet resources to make money..
So basically if i dont work in Monaco and i am a resident i dont pay that amount..

Quote:
There is no income tax, capital gains tax, or wealth tax. There is a limited form of gift and inheritance tax which applies to assets in Monaco.
source

Quote:
wikipedia
Monaco levies no income tax on individuals. The absence of a personal income tax in the principality has attracted to it a considerable number of wealthy "tax refugee" residents from European countries who derive the majority of their income from activity outside Monaco; celebrities such as Formula One drivers attract most of the attention, but the vast majority of them are less well-known business people.[citation needed]. This applies to all residents of Monaco of any nationality except French citizens whose residency started after 1957. These French citizens still must pay French income tax.
Now as for the second part of the taxation done by Monaco on goods and services, well let see.. A person not paying 33% of his income would live in that country and pay 13% tax on a product or service ...
Again we reach my point,either u will face shops closing due to large taxation on products such as alcohol and luxury stuff (and u will because u dont have such amount of rich ppl in lebanon most of them are wozara and nouweib and the other section is the minimum) OR you will see all ppl who would spend money on a Grey goose vodka will end buying it from somewhere else outside lebanon...

Quote:
Educate yourself dude and stop giving childish examples.
Think a little bit out of the box, you obviously just see the "paying" part of the tax and not the amazing things you can have from taxes if handled properly
If handled properly with such ppl running the country how can i?

Instead of taxing the damn poor people , just think how many minister and deputy you have and how much money they make just because they succeeded 3 times in elections and still getting paid..
Check how many captain in lebanon you have and the 20 fuel tank that the government offers them per month.

GMA salary as a previous Army man, prime minister, and deputy + other benefits and the list goes on all ministers you have had in lebanon..

Rafic hariri is dead , no need for his son to take his on going life salary.

These are expenses the government doesnt need , take them out and things will be a little better..
There is nothing called handling properly the taxation in lebanon unless God wants to.
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011   #23
GodMode
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
it's not whether or not you'd like it, it would be your duty.
nope ...i would simply move...

Quote:
no one earns 20 thousand dollars or more a month, it's just not right and not fair, some people do nothing and get money and others work hard and get little, a system like this aims at balancing and restoring justice in the world
And it is not fair that a deputy or a captain in the lebanese army has a car + driver , monthly salary, free fuel, maid benefits, school benefits , insurance and goes 3 days to work..

What balance and justice you are talking about.

Quote:
you're a christian right?(as I remember) don't you believe being rich will lead you to hell?
i prefer being rich and die in hell , then to live in hell and rest in hell too..
I am going to hell no matter what...s*x , alcohol, gambling , weed, u name it..
The Following User Says Thank You to GodMode For This Useful Post:
mr_j (10-15-2011)
Old 10-15-2011   #24
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
And it is not fair that a deputy or a captain in the lebanese army has a car + driver , monthly salary, free fuel, maid benefits, school benefits , insurance and goes 3 days to work..

What balance and justice you are talking about.
yes they are the first people to be taxed
Quote:
i prefer being rich and die in hell , then to live in hell and rest in hell too..
I am going to hell no matter what...s*x , alcohol, gambling , weed, u name it..
I like your attitude xD

anyway in the plan we are thinking, the government should of course cut expenses on ministers army men etc... that get paid a lot when they stop working... + the taxes+making sure no one steals anything and all goes to public use
Old 10-15-2011   #25
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
our people are stupid and our governments are retarded, there is no foreign interference stopping anything, obama and his precious foreign minister sarlon 3omer ma jebo siretna and if they really had any say in it, this government wouldn't have existed anyway, I am tired of people blaming our failures on outside interference, no one else in the entire world makes that claim. our failures are the results of our actions end of story
is that so ? when?

As expected 2-3 pages on a useless taxing debate. Its really weird when some silly improvements that benefit the Lebanese people spans an endless parliament debate while matters like the tribunal enforced by the outside gets its financial issues solved in a matter of seconds and suddenly money becomes available. I wish you'd focus like 5% and understand what GMA is pointing at.

Ma fina lal ba2ra mninta7 el 3ejleh .... enough said, I rather not continue this discussion any further, I will stick in reading the thread only

Last edited by Axis-of-Evil; 10-15-2011 at 07:49 PM.
Axis-of-Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011   #26
GodMode
Registered Member

Quote:
yes they are the first people to be taxed

I like your attitude xD

anyway in the plan we are thinking, the government should of course cut expenses on ministers army men etc... that get paid a lot when they stop working... + the taxes+making sure no one steals anything and all goes to public use
the solution is not with taxing, the solution is finding other resources to gain money...you dont tax ppl without giving them something in return..
My cousin in Canada, pays up to 40% , but he has free medical insurance, retirement plan, electricity etc... houn it works the other way around, u need to tax ppl to get money steal some and make a 5 years plan project that could be done in 1 year..

i got a question regarding the electricity for example :
1.2 billion dollar for 700 mega watt to be produced...
how on earth would you do such thing and the process of collecting money from the people is f*cked up? You have to start from the bottom to up and not the other way...
The Following User Says Thank You to GodMode For This Useful Post:
Axis-of-Evil (10-16-2011)

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
bad, current, good, government