Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum Politics from lebanon and the world...

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011   #11
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

I believe most of us here agree that this government is by far better than the previous ones. At least many important subjects were raised such as internet, electricity, minimum wages, we're seeing asphalt years before the elections, and the "3ajez" has been decreased comparing to the previous years...

This government is still in the "doing" phase and i don't believe it's right to ask for dramatic results especially with many making the change process harder and slower.
Mikati covering Menhim Youssef, Jumblat & Co. opposing the electricity project and so on...

But the current powers can't let go on Mikati, he's the only "Sunni" figure who has KSA approval as well as Mufti Kabani. I know this is stupid, but i believe this is the best option we currently have. They can't let go on Jumblat because they can't have the majority in the parliament...

"Un gouvernement est a l'image de son peuple", to have a good government we have to change the people or at least their rotten, centuries old mentality. The root of the problem is certainly not political.

Confucius (11-28-2011)
Old 11-28-2011   #12
GodMode
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
I believe most of us here agree that this government is by far better than the previous ones. At least many important subjects were raised such as internet, electricity, minimum wages, we're seeing asphalt years before the elections, and the "3ajez" has been decreased comparing to the previous years...
talking is cheap.

3G s*cks and so as the electricity..it is not something major to have 3G functioning , but what is important is that you line doesnt get disconnected due to 3G.
Lebanon is using the antenna for 2G which has a wider range, but when using it for 3G the range goes lower..That is why the number of disconnected phone calls increased to 200000 per month.
Since we are talking about telecommunication , the projects that bassil launched when he was in charge are the worst for the user.

As for the electricity, he got to improve 700 Mega watt in 4 year duration for 2 billion dollars, currently we are getting electricity for 8 hours a day and u can see that every night someone is blocking the road with tires.

You think that is a good project for 700Mega watt? Good..but how to function it if you dont buy the fuel?

Minimum wage...mar7aba minimum wage..weino?

Quote:
This government is still in the "doing" phase and i don't believe it's right to ask for dramatic results especially with many making the change process harder and slower.
what is the time line for this government ? Life time?

Quote:
Mikati covering Menhim Youssef, Jumblat & Co. opposing the electricity project and so on...
it is equal to 3idnan mansour who is taking decision based on his feelings.

Quote:
But the current powers can't let go on Mikati, he's the only "Sunni" figure who has KSA approval as well as Mufti Kabani. I know this is stupid, but i believe this is the best option we currently have. They can't let go on Jumblat because they can't have the majority in the parliament...
this is the time where ppl like GMA wakes up and see that he can never rule alone...and mikati resigning will be the best thing he does in that matter..
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #13
Jess
Community Moderator

Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts

ميقاتي: قمت صباح اليوم بتحويل حصة لبنان من تمويل المحكمة

tayyar.org

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #14
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
You think that is a good project for 700Mega watt? Good..but how to function it if you dont buy the fuel?
lebanese are currently paying 2 billion dollars a year every year ichtiraket moteur. how much fuel do you think the government will need to make the extra electricity?

the electricity of the government is 10 times cheaper than what the local ichtirak takes, people will be saving this 2 billion dollars every year and paying maybe an extra 200 millions...

there is no logic in what you said about electricity, why didn't the US go (screw it, lets not supply electricity, 5alleh el 3alam tjib ichtiraket it is too costly for us)
Old 11-30-2011   #15
GodMode
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
lebanese are currently paying 2 billion dollars a year every year ichtiraket moteur. how much fuel do you think the government will need to make the extra electricity?

the electricity of the government is 10 times cheaper than what the local ichtirak takes, people will be saving this 2 billion dollars every year and paying maybe an extra 200 millions...

there is no logic in what you said about electricity, why didn't the US go (screw it, lets not supply electricity, 5alleh el 3alam tjib ichtiraket it is too costly for us)
The solution of electricity doesnt not come in such a way..
Ur comparing lebanon to US which makes ur argument invalid.

To work out an efficient electrical company 1st either u have to be like US a decent country where no one steal electricity and pay for it.not like what is going on right now.

What i believe in is that either you privatize the Electricity company to be ran by decent people.leave the workers i am talking on management level.

Or you start doing something with the 2 billion dollars that will save you for a life time..

Israel highway lights work on car pressure.
German sidewalk lights work on human pressure.
In fact, in Germany if you have solar energy , you can transfer it to the government and pays you for it..
Wind mills are working in Holland.
Japan are using the thunder to save the electricity that comes out of them..
At least we could have used that amount of money to build a decent electrical company that runs on water instead of fuel..

With money everything will work, give me 10 billion dollars and i give u electricity, but give me 1 million dollar, i can change the street lights to LED and use less fuel to run them.
Old 12-14-2011   #16
Jess
Community Moderator

Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts

أفادت معلومات صحافية مجلس الوزراء المنعقد في قصر بعبدا اتخذ قرارا بدعم مادة المازوت الأحمر بإلغاء ضريبة
TVA
عنها

elnashra

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #17
GodMode
Registered Member

3000 lira ...amazing
Old 12-15-2011   #18
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

the most they can do is not rob you

if this government cannot work then no government ever will. unless fpm or mikati or whatever are dreaming of one day getting all 128 neyeb...which of course will never happen

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum