Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict
 

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum Politics from lebanon and the world...

Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2011   #11
xcoder
Ma ghayro
 
xcoder's Avatar
 
Last Online: 04-19-2018
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 5,592
Thanks: 1,765
Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts
Default

I believe most of us here agree that this government is by far better than the previous ones. At least many important subjects were raised such as internet, electricity, minimum wages, we're seeing asphalt years before the elections, and the "3ajez" has been decreased comparing to the previous years...

This government is still in the "doing" phase and i don't believe it's right to ask for dramatic results especially with many making the change process harder and slower.
Mikati covering Menhim Youssef, Jumblat & Co. opposing the electricity project and so on...

But the current powers can't let go on Mikati, he's the only "Sunni" figure who has KSA approval as well as Mufti Kabani. I know this is stupid, but i believe this is the best option we currently have. They can't let go on Jumblat because they can't have the majority in the parliament...

"Un gouvernement est a l'image de son peuple", to have a good government we have to change the people or at least their rotten, centuries old mentality. The root of the problem is certainly not political.


__________________
http://twitter.com/danymoussa
xcoder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xcoder For This Useful Post:
Confucius (11-28-2011)
Old 11-28-2011   #12
GodMode
Registered Member
 
GodMode's Avatar
 
Last Online: 05-03-2012
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 167
Thanks: 23
Thanked 75 Times in 41 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
I believe most of us here agree that this government is by far better than the previous ones. At least many important subjects were raised such as internet, electricity, minimum wages, we're seeing asphalt years before the elections, and the "3ajez" has been decreased comparing to the previous years...
talking is cheap.

3G s*cks and so as the electricity..it is not something major to have 3G functioning , but what is important is that you line doesnt get disconnected due to 3G.
Lebanon is using the antenna for 2G which has a wider range, but when using it for 3G the range goes lower..That is why the number of disconnected phone calls increased to 200000 per month.
Since we are talking about telecommunication , the projects that bassil launched when he was in charge are the worst for the user.


As for the electricity, he got to improve 700 Mega watt in 4 year duration for 2 billion dollars, currently we are getting electricity for 8 hours a day and u can see that every night someone is blocking the road with tires.

You think that is a good project for 700Mega watt? Good..but how to function it if you dont buy the fuel?

Minimum wage...mar7aba minimum wage..weino?


Quote:
This government is still in the "doing" phase and i don't believe it's right to ask for dramatic results especially with many making the change process harder and slower.
what is the time line for this government ? Life time?

Quote:
Mikati covering Menhim Youssef, Jumblat & Co. opposing the electricity project and so on...
it is equal to 3idnan mansour who is taking decision based on his feelings.

Quote:
But the current powers can't let go on Mikati, he's the only "Sunni" figure who has KSA approval as well as Mufti Kabani. I know this is stupid, but i believe this is the best option we currently have. They can't let go on Jumblat because they can't have the majority in the parliament...
this is the time where ppl like GMA wakes up and see that he can never rule alone...and mikati resigning will be the best thing he does in that matter..
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #13
Jess
Community Moderator
 
Jess's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-23-2013
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,267
Thanks: 7,236
Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default

ميقاتي: قمت صباح اليوم بتحويل حصة لبنان من تمويل المحكمة

tayyar.org
__________________
If my smoking bothers you. Don't breathe.


Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #14
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Quote:
You think that is a good project for 700Mega watt? Good..but how to function it if you dont buy the fuel?
lebanese are currently paying 2 billion dollars a year every year ichtiraket moteur. how much fuel do you think the government will need to make the extra electricity?

the electricity of the government is 10 times cheaper than what the local ichtirak takes, people will be saving this 2 billion dollars every year and paying maybe an extra 200 millions...

there is no logic in what you said about electricity, why didn't the US go (screw it, lets not supply electricity, 5alleh el 3alam tjib ichtiraket it is too costly for us)
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011   #15
GodMode
Registered Member
 
GodMode's Avatar
 
Last Online: 05-03-2012
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 167
Thanks: 23
Thanked 75 Times in 41 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_j View Post
lebanese are currently paying 2 billion dollars a year every year ichtiraket moteur. how much fuel do you think the government will need to make the extra electricity?

the electricity of the government is 10 times cheaper than what the local ichtirak takes, people will be saving this 2 billion dollars every year and paying maybe an extra 200 millions...

there is no logic in what you said about electricity, why didn't the US go (screw it, lets not supply electricity, 5alleh el 3alam tjib ichtiraket it is too costly for us)
The solution of electricity doesnt not come in such a way..
Ur comparing lebanon to US which makes ur argument invalid.

To work out an efficient electrical company 1st either u have to be like US a decent country where no one steal electricity and pay for it.not like what is going on right now.

What i believe in is that either you privatize the Electricity company to be ran by decent people.leave the workers i am talking on management level.

Or you start doing something with the 2 billion dollars that will save you for a life time..

Israel highway lights work on car pressure.
German sidewalk lights work on human pressure.
In fact, in Germany if you have solar energy , you can transfer it to the government and pays you for it..
Wind mills are working in Holland.
Japan are using the thunder to save the electricity that comes out of them..
At least we could have used that amount of money to build a decent electrical company that runs on water instead of fuel..

With money everything will work, give me 10 billion dollars and i give u electricity, but give me 1 million dollar, i can change the street lights to LED and use less fuel to run them.
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #16
Jess
Community Moderator
 
Jess's Avatar
 
Last Online: 06-23-2013
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 14,267
Thanks: 7,236
Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default

أفادت معلومات صحافية مجلس الوزراء المنعقد في قصر بعبدا اتخذ قرارا بدعم مادة المازوت الأحمر بإلغاء ضريبة
TVA
عنها

elnashra
__________________
If my smoking bothers you. Don't breathe.


Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011   #17
GodMode
Registered Member
 
GodMode's Avatar
 
Last Online: 05-03-2012
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 167
Thanks: 23
Thanked 75 Times in 41 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts
Default

3000 lira ...amazing
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011   #18
mr_j
Community Moderator
 
mr_j's Avatar
 
Last Online: 09-26-2018
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 3,021
Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts
Default

the most they can do is not rob you

if this government cannot work then no government ever will. unless fpm or mikati or whatever are dreaming of one day getting all 128 neyeb...which of course will never happen
__________________
"Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. "
-Mark Twain
mr_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Lebanon web design and development
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger
Share