Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum Ģ Politics from lebanon and the world... ģ

View Poll Results: Do you think Asad's regime will fall?
Yes 3 17.65%
No 14 82.35%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2011   #11
H@SSāN
حـسـا ن

Groans: 56
Groaned at 38 Times in 27 Posts

I'm not supporting Assad's regime here... but you can't expect HA to criticize the Syrians after all these years of alliance, they still need them, whether the regime is good or evil, HA still need them... If the Syrian people want freedom, I'm fine with that, but I, as a Lebanese, would be worried about the Syrian's stands toward Lebanon and the situation with Israel.

Old 09-25-2011   #12
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

And do what? HA are drowning themselves with al asad, when asad falls , the whole syrian people will hate ha for supporting that dictatorship regime , ha should NOT connect their fate to the asad regime , that is so wrong in many ways , they need to start establishing connections with the revolvers to assure good relations with the coming regime
Adam (09-25-2011)
The Following 3 Users Say NO Thank You to SysTaMatIcS For This Un-useful Post:
Axis-of-Evil (09-26-2011), Kain (09-25-2011), TAREKŽ (09-25-2011)
Old 09-26-2011   #13
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
it's amazing. What have the syrian people ever done that's making people question their loyalty to the fight against israel? In 2006, who was it that sheltered us in their homes when we fled the border?

The argument that we should support the syrian regime because of their support to ha is just stupid. I thought the reason for the resistance was to resist oppression. They support it in one place just so they can resist it in another? That doesn't make any sense. Not only is the argument stupid but it's low, selfish and if there ever was a definition for evil then this is it.
The israelis live happy and secure on their oppression of the palestinians, do you really want to live happy and secure on the oppression of the syrian people? And how are you not as bad, if not worse, then the israelis?

Now of course, israel and the western powers will take advantage of the situation. But if they do interfere and bring down the regime, don't be surprised if the syrian people turn on you. Why wouldn't they? You watched the burn and did nothing.

Here is a woman that reminds me of when i was a kid in lebanon. I used to see women like her in the south and i'd think that these are the ones that ha protects, apparently they save their own mothers by throwing others to the wolves.
Vcoderz.Com

i find myself questioning my loyalties more and more everyday.

I really want a comment from ha supporters on the subject. Is this really what ha stands for?
حاجي تزت حرام

والله بحرب تموز كنتوا عم تتفرجوا علينا والله أنا غلطان؟
وكان فؤاد بدو يحطنا بالخيم لانو لسنا بمقام ال
downtown

Last edited by Axis-of-Evil; 09-26-2011 at 05:41 PM.
Axis-of-Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axis-of-Evil For This Useful Post:
Sary (12-05-2011), TAREKŽ (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011   #14
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by godmode View Post
1- i thought hezbollah doesnt need that much of support anymore.. Cant hezbollah fight without syrian support now?

2- so assad = helping resistance , no assad = no help for resistance...
Assad = dictatorship = killing syrian ppl , no assad = freedom of what so ever..
I honestly dont care about anything, i just care how you link your future to a dictatorship regime...
3 -everything has an end, even the resistance...someway , somehow...
4- what do u say for the person holding the below ?

يا ريت شفنا هل الحمية ضد أسرائيل، ستين سنة وهني لابدين ما طالع من أمرهم شي ما لقوا يستقوا الا بالسفير الاميركاني ولك سوريا ما صارت دولة الا على ايام بيت الاسد
Axis-of-Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axis-of-Evil For This Useful Post:
Sary (12-05-2011), TAREKŽ (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011   #15
GodMode
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Meghwar View Post
Wasn't it a dictatorship when they launched a war against General Aoun that ended in 13 October 1990 while they were supported by the Americans, LF, Jumblat, Hrawi and all the others?

Wasn't it a dictatorship when Hariri and all the gang were licking the syrian boots in order to become ministers and deputies and steal our money in order to make fortunes?

Isn't the Saudi regime the most dictatorship regime in the world?? why it is supported by the same people and countries who are attacking the Syrian regime nowadays?

As a conclusion, it is not a matter of dictatorships, the whole story is that the USA and its puppets want to establish new regimes in the region that suits their interests and the interest of Israel, just like the Saudi regime and his alike.
By showing how others are wrong that doesnt make u right.
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GodMode For This Useful Post:
Adam (09-26-2011), SysTaMatIcS (09-27-2011)
Old 09-26-2011   #16
GodMode
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 26 Times in 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis-of-Evil View Post
يا ريت شفنا هل الحمية ضد أسرائيل، ستين سنة وهني لابدين ما طالع من أمرهم شي ما لقوا يستقوا الا بالسفير الاميركاني ولك سوريا ما صارت دولة الا على ايام بيت الاسد
60 years and the person ur defending didnt ask about Joulan..

Tayeb l cha3eb batal bado dawli and they are asking for better...what the hell do u( lebanon) has to do with anything.
GodMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011   #17
Adam
Registered Member

Thanked 1,235 Times in 689 Posts
Groans: 25
Groaned at 21 Times in 19 Posts

@Kain
You don't have to tell me about the "big" picture, I know about it. In fact, I believe I know more about it than you. See, the "big" picture is usually fuzzy, very distorted and there are several versions of it depending on who's painting it. The only way you can get the original, undistorted version is when you look at the details.
Assad might have good intentions, he might be looking at his "big" picture. His intentions do matter, but only up to a point. If his actions result in this happening then his intention aren't worth anything, because if his intention were good then what you see in these videos are the opposite of good.
There isn't a tyrant or citizen in the world that has a "big" picture with them being the monsters. Everyone believes they are doing good and if there is a detail that shows them as monsters then they just paint over it.

Israel sees itself as the savior of its oppressed people. In order to save them they need a land which they can live in without fear. So to get them that security they can't worry about a small detail such as a family loosing its provider, because he was a security risk and had to be put in jail for the rest of his life. They can't worry about a small detail like a family getting their home turned to dust, because they have a responsibility to make houses to the people they set out to save in the first place. They can't worry about a small detail like a young kid being shot, he was throwing rocks and that rock might have hurt one of the people they were trying to save. So what they do is that they blur that detail and never bother to look at it again, see that way they are still the good guys.

Some members here see themselves as the saviors of their oppressed people. In order to save them they need to get weapons to fight the oppressors. They can't worry about about a small detail such as a family loosing its provider, because he wanted the choice of a leader and not the one that inherited their land and lives from his father and that one might not give them the weapons they wanted. They can't worry about a small detail like a family getting their home turned to dust, because in that house there was a young girl talking badly about their ally. They can't worry about a small detail like a young kid being shot, he was throwing rocks and that rock might have hurt one of the people that like the guy who helps them feel secure . So what they do is that they blur that detail and never bother to look at it again, see that way they are still the good guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H@SSāN View Post
I'm not supporting Assad's regime here... but you can't expect HA to criticize the Syrians after all these years of alliance, they still need them, whether the regime is good or evil, HA still need them... If the Syrian people want freedom, I'm fine with that, but I, as a Lebanese, would be worried about the Syrian's stands toward Lebanon and the situation with Israel.
Wrong doesn't become right just because Syria is their friend.
If you're worried about Syria's stance if the regime falls the I'll just refer you to Systas reply.

Let me ask you a question. Let's say we get back whatever Lebanese land/prisoner Israel still has, would you be against peace with them? If yes, what's your motivation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis-of-Evil View Post
والله بحرب تموز كنتوا عم تتفرجوا علينا والله أنا غلطان؟

My Arabic isn't so good, who do you mean by this? The Syrians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMode View Post
By showing how others are wrong that doesnt make u right.
It seems like something that should be obvious, doesn't it?
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say NO Thank You to Adam For This Un-useful Post:
Kain (09-26-2011), TAREKŽ (09-26-2011)
Old 09-26-2011   #18
mr_j
Community Moderator

Thanked 2,076 Times in 1,156 Posts
Groans: 7
Groaned at 34 Times in 27 Posts

the sad thing is that everyone is wrong. it's not a fantasy movie where it is good versus evil, and gandalf the white against what's his name in the fiery volcano and the ugly face.

the sad thing is that the world is all messed up, everyone is a vilain that think they are a saint, and everyone is right somewhere and wrong other places. everyone needs to understand that well and stop talking about their side like they are completely right. bachar al assad is wrong to oppress people, same as husni mubarak, and the people are wrong in being muslim fanatics wanting to kill everyone else(which is what muslims in all muslim countries tend to do except for turkey...religion of peace indeed) before someone goes on defending iran, people who change religions from islam to even christianity(not atheism or judaism) get executed. so I stand by my word, tolerating other cultures really is not a famous virtue...and no need to explain saudi arabia

so there is no real solution unless the average IQ of the arab population jumps by a hundred point, and they take a good look of themselves and see that they live like it's the year 500 when it actualy is 2011, then we get somewhere

edit: final note, 7ezeb el baath is the only, only arab secular party, it's the closest thing the arab world has to progress, if it falls we're all set back a thousand years...
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_j For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (09-27-2011)
Old 09-26-2011   #19
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam View Post
@kain
you don't have to tell me about the "big" picture, i know about it. in fact, i believe i know more about it than you.
---->

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam
israel sees itself as the savior of its oppressed people. In order to save them they need a land which they can live in without fear. So to get them that security they can't worry about a small detail such as a family loosing its provider, because he was a security risk and had to be put in jail for the rest of his life. They can't worry about a small detail like a family getting their home turned to dust, because they have a responsibility to make houses to the people they set out to save in the first place. They can't worry about a small detail like a young kid being shot, he was throwing rocks and that rock might have hurt one of the people they were trying to save. So what they do is that they blur that detail and never bother to look at it again, see that way they are still the good guys.

Some members here see themselves as the saviors of their oppressed people. In order to save them they need to get weapons to fight the oppressors. They can't worry about about a small detail such as a family loosing its provider, because he wanted the choice of a leader and not the one that inherited their land and lives from his father and that one might not give them the weapons they wanted. They can't worry about a small detail like a family getting their home turned to dust, because in that house there was a young girl talking badly about their ally. They can't worry about a small detail like a young kid being shot, he was throwing rocks and that rock might have hurt one of the people that like the guy who helps them feel secure . So what they do is that they blur that detail and never bother to look at it again, see that way they are still the good guys.

واضح

.................................(.....

Last edited by Kain; 09-26-2011 at 08:57 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #20
H@SSāN
حـسـا ن

Groans: 56
Groaned at 38 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Let me ask you a question. Let's say we get back whatever Lebanese land/prisoner Israel still has, would you be against peace with them? If yes, what's your motivation?
Having peace with Israel is so complicated, there's a long bloody history between us and Israel, not to mention the Palestinian's refugees issue...
But to answer you question, I think peace should be held sooner or later (maybe after the Palestinians have their state, and live in peace), but there's still a part of me that refuses to recognize those people and have peace with them...

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
situation, syria