Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Notices

Political Forum « Politics from lebanon and the world... »

View Poll Results: Do you think Asad's regime will fall?
Yes 3 17.65%
No 14 82.35%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2011   #21
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by H@SSŕN View Post
Having peace with Israel is so complicated, there's a long bloody history between us and Israel, not to mention the Palestinian's refugees issue...
But to answer you question, I think peace should be held sooner or later (maybe after the Palestinians have their state, and live in peace), but there's still a part of me that refuses to recognize those people and have peace with them...
Red: walla b2os ide iza bya3emlouwa

Green: u're not the only one

Old 09-27-2011   #22
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Groans: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMode View Post
60 years and the person ur defending didnt ask about Joulan..
The Person I am defending got to power in the year 2001 and we're in 2011 so it doesn't make it 60 years, the problem is that some stupid people in HAMA want to take their grudge on the son ... <= is that even a democratic behavior? or a glimpse at the better Syria ?!

من الذي فقد القدس وتخلى عنها منذ أيام السلطنة العثمانية؟ مش السنّة لما كانوا بالحكم؟ بس شاطرين يكتبولي "فتحها عمر وحررها صلاح الدين" !!! ومين بعها؟ مش أردوخان؟

Quote:
Tayeb l cha3eb batal bado dawli and they are asking for better...what the hell do u( lebanon) has to do with anything.
ما حدا جاب سيرة سوريا بلبنان ألا لما بلّش تيار المستقبل يهرب سلاح على سوريا ويحمي كم واحد طلعا ريحتو بدهم يعمّلوا ثورة من وادي خالد بلبنان !! وبدهم يعمّلوا لبنان منبر !! هل يجوز؟

Last edited by Axis-of-Evil; 09-27-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Axis-of-Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #23
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote:
By showing how others are wrong that doesnt make u right.
I am not discussing what's right and what's wrong. I am just showing you the hypocrisy of the USA and its puppets.
They are not supporting democracy or freedom, they are just supporting their gangs in the region in order to create chaos for the sake of Israel.

And what i stated are the proofs:
USA was the main ally of the Baathist regime bi aswa2 iyyemo, they supported him to invade Lebanon and made deals with it in Iraq and Lebanon.
the USA is supporting the most retard regime and dictatorship in universe: Saudi Arabia.

Don't tell me they are in sudden love with the Syrian people.
Despite of all the mistakes of the Syrian regime, what's happening is just a conspiracy and they are taking advantage from Assad's mistakes.

El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011   #24
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SysTaMatIcS View Post
And do what? HA are drowning themselves with al asad, when asad falls , the whole syrian people will hate ha for supporting that dictatorship regime , ha should NOT connect their fate to the asad regime , that is so wrong in many ways , they need to start establishing connections with the revolvers to assure good relations with the coming regime
You read and believe the article posted in ASSAFIR taken from the Atlantic magazine by some American author. Just to give you a hint read many articles from different sources and make your own opinion, take it as an advice, to reach and touch more to the REAL truth and the REAL News always observe the Political/Geographical MAP.

Besides, who ever thinks that the regime in Syria is sectarian and the Alaweets are governing Syria ... doesn't know shit !! The Baath is governing Syria and the Baath is not a sectarian regime !!

to answer this, any coming regime orchestrated by the americans ... WILL NOT TAKE STAND WITH Hizbollah.
Law baddoun eyse3dou keno se3adou min zamen !!

Let's stop treating Lebanon like a weak country that isn't capable to do anything. FYI, through out the history of the Arab-israeli conflict Lebanon is the only country that inflicted real damage to israel on all levels.
Even till now the Egyptians aren't able to take control of their own country, same goes for Tunisia and Libya and Yemen and Bahrain.

So ba3ed bakeer for Hizbollah to worry, since Lebanon is a sectarian country and that revolutions don't succeed ... what worries Hizbollah is the attempt by the united states to reboot the Civil War, that's the only way to plunge Lebanon into chaos and add it to the other arab countries in turmoil.

Last edited by Axis-of-Evil; 09-27-2011 at 09:12 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axis-of-Evil For This Useful Post:
Kain (09-27-2011), TAREK® (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011   #25
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axis-of-evil View Post
من الذي فقد القدس وتخلى عنها منذ أيام السلطنة العثمانية؟ مش السنّة لما كانوا بالحكم؟ بس شاطرين يكتبولي "فتحها عمر وحررها صلاح الدين" !!! ومين بعها؟ مش أردوخان؟

و شو جاب الحكي عن السنّة و الشيعة على هالنقاش؟؟؟

أنا ما على حد علمي أردوغان ممثّل للسنّة. ولا غيرو بيمثلو السنّة. إذا فكرك 150 مليون سنّي تخلّوا عن القدس بوقتها أو بهالوقت بدّك تتذكّر المليار سنّي يلّي عم ببوسوا أيدي شباب و قياديي حزب الله في المهجر.

اقتضى التوضيح.

Old 09-27-2011   #26
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Wrong doesn't become right just because Syria is their friend.
If you're worried about Syria's stance if the regime falls the I'll just refer you to Systas reply.
Systas reply is taken from an article written by some casual american writer in the atlantic magazine and translated by Assafir where this writer is claiming that some Hizbollah official told him such and such...bla bla.

Quote:
Let me ask you a question. Let's say we get back whatever Lebanese land/prisoner Israel still has, would you be against peace with them? If yes, what's your motivation?
Yes from two perspective:

1st - Because ISLAM ( and not only the Shi3a teachings ) forbids to make peace with the israeli zionists

2nd - Because from a PATRIOTIC ( this word is rarely applied in Lebanon ) Lebanese perspective, you can't make peace with those who destroyed your country and you capital several times.

If there should be any peace israel should ask for it, not us !!

Quote:
My Arabic isn't so good, who do you mean by this? The Syrians?
No, I meant 14 of March and both their Public and behind the curtains scandals during July 2006 war ... and if it weren't for Al Assad and Baath regime guidelines, rest assured they wouldn't have received us in Syria coz if Al Baath didn't exist back then, the situation would be

" El Masee7eh 3a Beirut and El Alawee ( Shi3a next ) 3al Teboot "
The Following User Says Thank You to Axis-of-Evil For This Useful Post:
TAREK® (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011   #27
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kain View Post

و شو جاب الحكي عن السنّة و الشيعة على هالنقاش؟؟؟

أنا ما على حد علمي أردوغان ممثّل للسنّة. ولا غيرو بيمثلو السنّة. إذا فكرك 150 مليون سنّي تخلّوا عن القدس بوقتها أو بهالوقت بدّك تتذكّر المليار سنّي يلّي عم ببوسوا أيدي شباب و قياديي حزب الله في المهجر.

اقتضى التوضيح.

ما تفهمني غلط، المشكلة أنو السنّة اللي أنت عم تحكي عنهم مش طالعلهم صوت ولا حدا بيسمحلهم يدخّلوا، بعدين أنا ما جبت سيرة السنّة تيار المستقبل من وقت سعد الحريري هو اللي بلّش هي اللغة !! أنا الى ما قبل ال2005 كان معظم رفاقي من السنّة وأنا أبن بيروت بس بعد ال2005 ما بقي ولا واحد كلو من وراء تيار المستقبل والفتاوي الي كان يطلعها على ذوقوا. أنا بكره سعد الحريري لانو خرّب بيوت الناس وزرع الكره بين أهل بيروت وحمل حالوا وفلّ
يعني أنا هون عم ذكر السنّة تبع تيار المستقبل واللي صار في متلون بسوريا وتركيا واللي بيعتبروا حالون انو هني السنّة وبس والباقي خاين ومجرم

أقتضى التوضيح
Old 09-27-2011   #28
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis-of-Evil View Post

" El Masee7eh 3a Beirut and El Alawee ( Shi3a next ) 3al Teboot "
I remember seeing many signs with this written on it i will try to find a pic and post it
Axis-of-Evil (09-27-2011)
Old 09-27-2011   #29
Axis-of-Evil
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAREK® View Post
I remember seeing many signs with this written on it i will try to find a pic and post it
I prefer that you don't, it will only rise tensions ... baleha
Old 09-27-2011   #30
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis-of-Evil View Post
Systas reply is taken from an article written by some casual american writer in the atlantic magazine and translated by Assafir where this writer is claiming that some Hizbollah official told him such and such...bla bla.
stop talking about my post men wara dahri , and i ddnt take that from anywhere , its my own thoughts.

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
situation, syria