Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Computer Zone > Computers & Information Technologies

Notices

Computers & Information Technologies « Everything related to computers and internet. »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2006   #1
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,593 Posts
Groans: 55
Groaned at 35 Times in 32 Posts
Post software gallery: the best of the best

hey guys i decided to open this thread to provide you with the latest softwares updates, only for the best softwares in the business. I mean the best 3 or 4 softwares in each domain, and not softwares "3an bou janab".
of course i need your help to make a nice gallery of up-to-date softwares, but please do not post softwares that sucks or that they are old.

let me start, and here is a small collection:
everest 3.5 ultimate edition this is a very good software that lets you know every single detail about your pc, from the numbers of transistors of your cpu to the serial number used for your version of windows to the performance of your pc compared to the latest systems in the benchmark feature.

windows media player 11 is the media player that will come with windows vista, this is the fanal release of this software and it features many new option that deserve a look, not recommended for slow systems.

winamp pro 5.3.2 Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for Windows. Winamp supports MP3, CD, Audiosoft, Audio Explosion, MOD, WAV and other audio formats, custom appearances called skins, plus audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins.

kaspersky ant virus and kaspersky internet security are award winning softwares in the feild of security against viruses, trojans, hackers attacks, spyware... these softwares are very reliable and easy to use, and plus, they do not need a powerfull system as they do not slow down hte pc.

Sound forge 8.0d is the best known software for ultra proffesional audio editing, has numerous features and and the registration costs 1200$ as i remember. this software is what i call best of the best

Acdsee Pro is the most popular photo manager in the world, and as well it is able to run audio and video files for most files types including amr and 3gp and many others. as well it has some nice photo editing featues.

Adobe Photoshop 9.0 CS2 The professional standard in desktop digital imaging Adobe Photoshop CS2 software, the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there's no slowing you down.

i think it is enough for this post, but of course i missed many softwares in many categories, i hope that you guys help build a great gallery for the best of the best softwares.
ps: cracks are not allawed here, google for them...

Old 12-01-2006   #2
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Post Re: software gallery: the best of the best

Registery Mechanic 6 is an advanced registry cleaner for Windows that can safely clean and repair problems with your registry in a few simple mouse clicks! Easily fix problems with the Windows registry that are a common cause of crashes and error messages.(click on the green button is the link to download)

Spyware Doctor 4 the Award winning Spyware Doctor is a top-rated malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from thousands of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, spybots and tracking threats. Protect your privacy and computing habits from prying eyes and virtual trespassers with the help of Spyware Doctor.(click on the green button in the link to download)

Winrar 3.61 is a very powerfull compression software that enables high compression ratio and it has many features such as file spanning and it is multicore aware (takes advantages of dual and quad core processor)
Old 12-01-2006   #3
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Default Re: software gallery: the best of the best

Adobe Audition 2.0 well, this is the second version of the software that i posted earlier. so sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 12-01-2006   #4
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

first, thanks xcoder for making this thread sticky
and here i go again with a collection of messenger softwares
windows live messenger a very widespread messenger, and no need to talk about it.

Yahoo messenger 8.1 this is the official messenger of Yahoo!, it has many features resembling the msn messenger, and it is also known for the stability and fidelity.

Trillian 3.1 aka the ultimate chat program, lets you talk to your msn, yahoo, aim and icq contacts, it has a lot of options in it and it is very reliable and it worth a try.

AIM 6.0.28 is another popular messenger from America online.

Messenger Plus for windows live messenger A very cool msn extension that has a lot of features and among them: event viewer, custom status, emotion sound, costum font color...
Old 12-04-2006   #5
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

here i continue with a small collection of download managers
Download accelerator plus 8.1 aka DAP is the most popular download manager among all internet users, this version is free, but the premium version is not. something doog about this software is that it's full of features. and it worth a try.

Internet download manager 5.05 is the best download manager and the most award winning one, it accelerates your download up to 500%, but for me, this percentage can reach up to 2000%. this software also features a site grabber option htat lets you download a full website for offline viewing.

Internet download accelerator internet download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers.
Old 12-06-2006   #6
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

here i continue:
Get right 6.0c works with your web browser to help you downloadfiles from the internet It can accelerate your downloads and can recover downloads if errors occur (resume downloading). It has many other advanced features such as scheduling, automatic dialing, and file searching.
and as someone told me about this, it is probably the #1 download manager, and it also allow you to download torrent links.

Adobe reader 8.0 final is free software that enables business professionals and home users to reliably share information using intelligent PDF fiels. You can easily view, print, and search PDF files using a variety of platforms and devices.
Old 12-06-2006   #7
badboy_10452
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

badboy_10452 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006   #8
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

first, thank you Lf_boss.
second, here is a good program i found on the web, and it is very new.
Sony ACID Pro 6.0d is the ideal loop-based music composition and production tool for original music creation. Revolutionary since the first version, the tradition of innovation continues with version 5. Powerful new features and advanced functionality make ACID Pro 5 the most comprehensive application of its kind. ACID Pro software is the tool of choice for millions of industry professionals who want to create songs, remix tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score videos, and much more. ACID software is ideal for real-time pitch-shifting, time-stretching, and groove quantization of audio and MIDI events. With new technologies and advanced professional features, ACID software provides the most powerful, user-friendly environment for everything from basic song creation to complex video scoring.
Old 12-07-2006   #9
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

Clk Calculator
The perfect calculator solution for school, high school, university and engineers.
for more informations go here

Old 12-08-2006   #10
Kingroudy
Super Moderator

AutoPatcher is a comprehensive collection of patches, addons and registry tweaks that give you peace of mind in the knowledge that your windows system is up to date, even before you connect it to the Internet. AutoPatcher XP is an installation package designed for Windows XP to quickly patch a system with the most current updates and tweaks available, so you can update your system quick and easily and requires no user interaction once you have selected what to install.

Just simply run this Application, and it will get your machine up to date in a matter of minutes so you can enjoy the better things in life instead of sitting afront of your computer and trying to figure out which update is right for you. The stability and the usability of this program is also excellent. Thanks to its slick GUI and its easy to use interface, updating your machine is a snap! Besides the updates one finds on Windows update (which are not portable), Microsoft also issues special updates (called administrative updates or network install updates), which do not require an internet connection present during the installation process. The user however will have to answer to a series of (for the most part identical) questions. Even this can be an annoyance since it requires the user’s presence for quite some time.

AutoPatcher is based on the functionality of these special updates, automating their installation process. This way, with only a few mouse clicks and two minutes of your time, AutoPatcher is able to continue with the installation of the items you selected. In short, AutoPatcher combines the advantage of both Windows Update (presentation and description of updates and automated installation), and the special administrative updates (portability and installation without the need of an Internet connection).

This release is based on the all-new AutoPatcher 5.0. Although it was made with windows Xp Sp2 English in mind, it will load on any (English) Windows version, showing only the items which match the running environment.
now click to download and then here if you want to download the update.
anyway i'll post feedback about this after i see it working, though it should as reported in the website where i got it.

Vcoderz Community > Computer Zone > Computers & Information Technologies

Tags
gallery, softwares