Vcoderz Lobby « Everything and everywhere. »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-10-2012   #11
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

daraba aw ma daraba who in the hell he thinks he is for publicly humiliating the girl like that, and if she was a drama queen ken taraka w fal w bala hal waj3et el ras but it was clearly obvious he mistreating her

tene shi regarding how they caught the guy, ejre bi jirano they had to track down the car's number and review LBC's tape? someone should ve called the cops or do something WHILE THE ACTION WAS HAPPENING not wait until its on international television

anw much worst are happening at homes this practically a small example

w iza fel3an sara2it aw 5abasit aw wtv fi jihat ma3nye la t3a2ebon we citizens have no right to punish any human being, we have laws for that but el balad mesheh 3a " 5od 7a2ak bi idak" tfeh
side note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -t-o-n-y- View Post
you fucking asshole, how would you feel if this would happen to your sister or mother. you sick minded fuck! if this "guy" doesn't want her he can send her away, no wonder this country is full of fucked people if everyone thinks like you
I've known tony for 2 years now awal mara besma3o 3am ye7ke 7ada heik congrats u really pissed him off

Last edited by TAREK®; 03-10-2012 at 07:47 PM.
TAREK® is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TAREK® For This Useful Post:
-t-o-n-y- (03-11-2012), SysTaMatIcS (03-11-2012)
Old 03-11-2012   #12
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

wow u guys r such drama queens, oh did i tell u? a bitch's gotta b slapped when a bitch barks outta her place. If the letter of the law eats chicken all the time, then the law has to be given out by oneself. Tekol atel kharja w it's the right thing to do drama queens.

Yours truly, Conan the Barbarian. (Groan much?)
Old 03-11-2012   #13
Jess
Community Moderator

Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
wow u guys r such drama queens, oh did i tell u? a bitch's gotta b slapped when a bitch barks outta her place. If the letter of the law eats chicken all the time, then the law has to be given out by oneself. Tekol atel kharja w it's the right thing to do drama queens.

Yours truly, Conan the Barbarian. (Groan much?)

I pitty you man Alla yse3dak

What kind of sick mentality is this????

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #14
Confucius
chou 7achich ma 7achich?!

Thanked 1,103 Times in 764 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts

jeez i know I'm wrong, I overreacted cz there's this "worker" metla hek tan7aret badda tfel a while back 3end sohre, he said ba3mellik wra2ik w bt felleh, she was like ok thanks, 2 nights later, she jumps out of the window in an attempt to run away dunno where bala wra2a, shatters some minor backbone, w now he's paying 20 000$ for her surgery plus physio treatment which will cost up to 5000$ when done, kello cz that idiot ma nataret kermel wra2a yokhelso la tfel! he has kids coming my sister's pregnant w a house to buy, but she f'ed it up!! so yeah i am angry with fasmeton cz it's plain stupid but yeah kamen I'm sorry i said 7a22o yodreba cz it ain't the man's a dick, if sohre was one he would've left her lying dead but it's just not right! it's y'allZ reaction of drama queening it up and cursing every bone of me as if smalla 3laykon shou bteshteghlo ma3 charity groups that got me to react even more hek!
Old 03-11-2012   #15
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
jeez i know I'm wrong, I overreacted cz there's this "worker" metla hek tan7aret badda tfel a while back 3end sohre, he said ba3mellik wra2ik w bt felleh, she was like ok thanks, 2 nights later, she jumps out of the window in an attempt to run away dunno where bala wra2a, shatters some minor backbone, w now he's paying 20 000$ for her surgery plus physio treatment which will cost up to 5000$ when done, kello cz that idiot ma nataret kermel wra2a yokhelso la tfel! he has kids coming my sister's pregnant w a house to buy, but she f'ed it up!! so yeah i am angry with fasmeton cz it's plain stupid but yeah kamen I'm sorry i said 7a22o yodreba cz it ain't the man's a dick, if sohre was one he would've left her lying dead but it's just not right! it's y'allZ reaction of drama queening it up and cursing every bone of me as if smalla 3laykon shou bteshteghlo ma3 charity groups that got me to react even more hek!
Wtf?? what about insurance! it should cover all of this!
Old 03-11-2012   #16
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Btw this is filmed on video , all house maids recruiting agencies hit their maids.. few months ago my sister got a one , she was very lazy refusing to work , we took her back to the office to request another one , as she stepped in the recruiter(a female) started hitting her , slapping her and hitting her on her head and kicking her , then she took her inside with another man la ykamlo l atli , its a sad sad situation here and you cant do anything about it.
Old 03-11-2012   #17
Jess
Community Moderator

Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts

Quote:

Again and again!!!! ma fi wala sabab byed3e eno yodrabo!
she's not a slave ya zalame!!!!

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012   #18
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Again and again!!!! ma fi wala sabab byed3e eno yodrabo!
she's not a slave ya zalame!!!!
if this happened to u would u be able to keep ur cool? if yes i salute u Ghandy, coz she practicaly ruined his sister's life
Old 03-11-2012   #19
KeXasthur
Registered Member

Thanked 1,119 Times in 872 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts

To be honest it seems the story is not as it seems anyway. The reason the man said dameeri ma byismahle itrika is because he and his brother had to get her back to her country, and she was f*cking up every way for that. They had been exhausting themselves trying to get it done for days, and they are responsible for her, so ...
It's always fun and all to judge other people, but it's also difficult to see what other people including you will do. Plus this guy particularly was only trying to get her into the car, he wasn't beating her as some are making it out to be. This isn't a case of evil or whatever, it's a case of something that happens when things get out of control. Really unfortunate cases would be the murders happening for instance ( and I personally know of one where it was made secret), or some sh*t like that, where not only one person is involved but the whole society, yes all people know about that and accept it, don't panic when hearing such things, morality is a lie and is circumstantial. So as Confucius said, no need to be drama queens because right now people are acting judgmental instead of being realistic and practical.

Also, Is it only because this was caught on tape ? You only need to look into your own minds to know that this is nothing and worse things happen everyday, but this whole press about this issue is just another fake tfinge by the lebanese acting like they care. Suddenly now everyone notices foreign workers having problems in Lebanon. lol ...inno ma3lesh manno 7elo elwa7ed ykazzeb 3a 7elo hal2ad, bass 3iddinno el kizb 3al nafess bi khallee el lebnene y7iss inno manno mghallat wallah msema7o
KeXasthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012   #20
El-Meghwar
Political Moderator

Thanked 3,010 Times in 1,400 Posts
Groans: 3
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts

For those who are defending the guy, no one is forcing you to hire a maid, let your wife/mom/sister and yourself do the work at your house, don't hire a foreign maid and start arguing over if it's legal to hit her or accusing her of trying to kill herself.

If the girl is mad or have psychological issues no one have the right to force her doing whatever thing.... just call the authorities and they will deal with her, and anyway it was the fault of the man who hired her, why hiring a maid and bearing the responsibility? do the house work yourself if you already know that foreign maids are that bad.

El-Meghwar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to El-Meghwar For This Useful Post:
Jess (03-12-2012)

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
aired, domestic, kills, lebanon, maid, maltreated, video, violence, workers