Political Forum « Politics from lebanon and the world... »

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2008   #21
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts
Default Re: Is A War Aproaching? (Part II)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Of Kings View Post
wlok why should we be spied on? hayda li ma 3am tefhamo they have no right to fly above ur country its like telling them u have the right of doing what ever u want" if u aprove that they have the right to do whatever they want in our land lakan rou7 sheflak shi 7akim coz u are sick
Again watch your language kid. I am doing you a favor in answering you, i.e. schooling you. I didn't say they have the right, reread my post and I said you don't have the right either to decide that the only way to respond is by inviting wars that result in killing people who are both unaffiliated with you and who disagree on the decision of war you solely take.

Quote:
ma el wa7ad iza bye7keh bi rawa2 ma 7ada byesma3o
I am answering every point you write, when it can be answered. So stop your street language. We all know who is teaching teenagers like you to speak like that since in everyone of his speeches he talks about cutting ppl's hands and eating off heads....

Quote:
I agree, but something must be done dont u think? tayeb lama the goverment ma ya3emlo shi, w lama the whole world is suporting Israel w lama taleb bi 7a2ak w ma ya3touk yeh dont u fight for it?
There is politics. There is economy. But sadly our destiny is in the hands of ppl (Israel and HA) who believe national goals are totally compatible and one with military goals. If you see that a war that resulted in the death of 1500 civilians and more than 800 militants and the destruction of 1000s of residential structures and that eventually led to conflicts and insurgencies in a small country like Lebanon is a victory simply because you released Al-Kontar (who has 0 effect on Lebanon now), you are thinking in military terms. That way of thinking will lead us to more death, more economic problems, more social crisis and more political conflict just so that HA would "score one" against Israel.....

We are better off without such victories....Maybe, just maybe, HA leaders who claim to be religious and to be moralistic will one day know that they have no right to sacrifice with kids and other uninvolved civilians to reach their goals. Only then if they repent, God is all-mercifull and He might forgive...

Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008   #22
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deAtheganized View Post
Again watch your language kid. I am doing you a favor in answering you, i.e. schooling you. I didn't say they have the right, reread my post and I said you don't have the right either to decide that the only way to respond is by inviting wars that result in killing people who are both unaffiliated with you and who disagree on the decision of war you solely take.
again read my post boy ma elet shi ghalat all I said iza bte2bala lakan u are sick plus I dont need u to "school me" I have my own opignion w I dont need u to tell what I believe or not Thank You

Quote:
I am answering every point you write, when it can be answered. So stop your street language. We all know who is teaching teenagers like you to speak like that since in everyone of his speeches he talks about cutting ppl's hands and eating off heads....
I am not a street guy and no one is teaching me anythin

Quote:
There is politics. There is economy. But sadly our destiny is in the hands of ppl (Israel and HA) who believe national goals are totally compatible and one with military goals. If you see that a war that resulted in the death of 1500 civilians and more than 800 militants and the destruction of 1000s of residential structures and that eventually led to conflicts and insurgencies in a small country like Lebanon is a victory simply because you released Al-Kontar (who has 0 effect on Lebanon now), you are thinking in military terms. That way of thinking will lead us to more death, more economic problems, more social crisis and more political conflict just so that HA would "score one" against Israel.....
here we go again, ya Athegan, we never took it as the ultimate victory, we called a military victory, lama an army invades a country with ceveral objectives on their minds and they all fail what do u call that? Defeat, if Israel was defeated that means HA is victorious....

the war decision was never in HA hands it was always in israel hand they started the war in 2006 and they want to start a new one, killing Imag Mughnyeh was just an openning, and who told u that Al-Kontar isnt effecting Lebanon? shu 3arafak shu fi wara el sitar? man u have this hate towards HA that I know I cant change and we can debate till tomorrow I know I could never change ur mind and u can bet u will never change mine but the truth will come out sooner or later
TAREK® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008   #23
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Quote:
again read my post boy ma elet shi ghalat all I said iza bte2bala lakan u are sick plus I dont need u to "school me" I have my own opignion w I dont need u to tell what I believe or not Thank You
How many biology books did u read to diagnose me, Kid? (the ones in elementary school don't count teenager)

Quote:
I am not a street guy and no one is teaching me anythin
Well don't try to talk like them, it is not that cool and you are not that good at it...
Quote:
here we go again, ya Athegan, we never took it as the ultimate victory, we called a military victory, lama an army invades a country with ceveral objectives on their minds and they all fail what do u call that? Defeat, if Israel was defeated that means HA is victorious....
You still are insisting that it is a military victory, and I didnt deny that. I only said a military victory can only be considered a victory from HA's perspective, not from Lebanon's. Because when a country wants to assess a war, it will check the political and economical impact. It will check its civilian causulties and the damages done to its infrastructure. It will check the condition of its army before and after that war. It will check the regional impact of that war. As for HA, they are like a single guy who has no worries, la rason. Their existence and personal continuity tops the list of goals and then the military victories over Israel. For HA, it is ok to fire a rocket from next to house resided by a family or from its backyard if it scores what it is supposed to, the rest is just collateral damage. A country, an army, won't think like that. That is why, and for a billion other reasons, no matter how big their army is, no matter how long their beards are, they are and will always be, a militia.

Quote:
the war decision was never in HA hands it was always in israel hand they started the war in 2006 and they want to start a new one, killing Imag Mughnyeh was just an openning,

No buddy. Both have the decision of war and peace. HA chose a wrong timing which gave the Israelis the timing they have been dreaming off to attack HA. Now for Imad Mughneyya, the subject I haven't mentioned yet...

Lets see how the situation is. Imad Mughneyye was assasinated when he was not on Lebanese land. He was assasinated in Syria if my memory doesn't fail me. Since He was not a diplomat from Lebanon and didn't represent the Lebanese government or the Lebanese ppl in anyway beyond being a holder of the Lebanese Citizenship, the attack on and the assasination of Imad Mughneyye is neither an attack on Lebanon as government nor as a people since he is not a represantative of them. What is the natural response to such a crime anywhere else in the world given his ordinary position? At most an international investigation would be asked for by the country whose citizen was assasinated...Flash back to reality now Imad Mughniyye was one of the most important members of the Party of God and he was assasinated in one of the most important countries in the calculations of the Party of God. Now given what the natural response can be, this is a loss for HA and by all what was said above NOT a loss for a Lebanon more than a deceased citizen. How will HA respond? Now you are saying and preparing (and everyone is) that they will be responding in a way that will require action and maybe war by Israel. Now if that happens, how could HA's goals and criteria of victory consistent with those of Lebanon's. You are supporting a response from HA to the assasination regardless of Israel's reply AND you are convinced that if all that scenario happens Israel would have been the one that started this mess this time?

As I said before, Lebanon is stuck between a military state and a militia. God help that little thing and save its people from becoming either a target or a deshme...
Quote:
and who told u that Al-Kontar isnt effecting Lebanon? shu 3arafak shu fi wara el sitar?

aha, enta bta3ref? Will you convince yourself now that it was worth all the mess to get him and so that SHN would prove that he was right when he said he will release him? Is it really worth it all the lives that we lost? Maybe you didn't lose any and I hope you never do but a lot of people like you, ordinary ppl, lost families so that one person would be released from prison. Is one guy's freedom worth hundreds of lives if not thousands?

BTW, stop winking like u know some kinda secret or something

Quote:
man u have this hate towards HA that I know I cant change and we can debate till tomorrow I know I could never change ur mind and u can bet u will never change mine but the truth will come out sooner or later
Don't you ever wonder why I have always hated them ? Enno taballe ? dorte keyneen ? As long as their is one percent of me that likes this country, this same one percent will dislike HA ( their defintion, their actions, their hypocrisy...)

And what truth will come out soon? Before Palestine is liberated HA won't have reached his goal. If you are hoping you will see that soon it can only be in ur sleeping hours or when you are on drugs..
Old 09-13-2008   #24
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
For HA, it is ok to fire a rocket from next to house resided by a family or from its backyard if it scores what it is supposed to, the rest is just collateral damage.
Proof???

Quote:
Originally Posted by deAtheganized
Now given what the natural response can be, this is a loss for HA and by all what was said above NOT a loss for a Lebanon more than a deceased citizen.
The man's martyrdom, the man to whom we owe the victory of the 2000,AND the 2006 wars, along with the power of HA to, the man who helped make this country stronger because there are now people protecting it, his martyrdom is surely a loss for lebanon, and not just because you don't respect them as adversaries.
You can at least appreciate the fact that the israelis now think 10000000 times before doing anything
That alone is a victory and that can be credited to Imad Mughniyya God rest his soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deAtheganized
As I said before, Lebanon is stuck between a military state and a militia.
As long as the lebanese government recognizes it as a resistance then a resistance it is and you have no right to say otherwise
TAREK® (09-13-2008)
Old 09-13-2008   #25
J()e
Registered Member

Thanked 1,429 Times in 897 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Proof???
want proof??? here you go

2006's war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyHQFyO_fu4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ8fSkSMhjw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTgupnPFQRE
Old 09-13-2008   #26
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

1- Interesting videos, but i don't see any civilians. Just buildings... And i don't think the civilians would be just sitting there while some men are readying missile launchers in front of their houses..Don't you think???

Nice try

2- Proof that this is from the 2006 war??
w please don't tell me the video said so

3- In the first video, how do you know that man is from Hezbollah?? It is well known that any man from the south with a weapon, capable of fighting had the right to fight during any Israeli attack

4- About the 2nd video. I don't see why a rocket truck, supposing IT IS Hezbollah's would be left on the road just like that. Look closely and you'll see that the rockets aren't even armed and are not pointed towards any destination. In fact the truck seems to be turned off and just sitting there. While we all know that Hezbollah's tactics state that they should hit quick and then hide back again. That's how guerrilla warfare is

5- Don't get any video you find on youtube and try to put it here Any video from around the world can be easily taken and fitted with the title : July 2006 war.
Ya khayye 2a2all l imen get me something from the Israeli media Something with a semi-official title on it

6- Isn't it possible that those videos came from encounters of the U.S.A in Afghanistan or in Irak???
Ya khayye you could at least prove that these are taken in lebanon!!!

Last edited by Kain; 09-13-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Kain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kain For This Useful Post:
SysTaMatIcS (09-13-2008), TAREK® (09-13-2008), Tawa (09-13-2008)
Old 09-13-2008   #27
abousoun
Registered Member

Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,663 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts

الله يطعمكم الحج جميعاَ والناس راجعة

Thank You ...
TAREK® (09-13-2008)
Old 09-13-2008   #28
TAREK®
~ Golden Boy ~

Thanked 5,073 Times in 3,294 Posts
Groans: 190
Groaned at 82 Times in 72 Posts

إلى ما بعد بعد حيفا

TAREK® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008   #29
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
1- Interesting videos, but i don't see any civilians. Just buildings... And i don't think the civilians would be just sitting there while some men are readying missile launchers in front of their houses..Don't you think???

Nice try

2- Proof that this is from the 2006 war??
w please don't tell me the video said so

3- In the first video, how do you know that man is from Hezbollah?? It is well known that any man from the south with a weapon, capable of fighting had the right to fight during any Israeli attack

4- About the 2nd video. I don't see why a rocket truck, supposing IT IS Hezbollah's would be left on the road just like that. Look closely and you'll see that the rockets aren't even armed and are not pointed towards any destination. In fact the truck seems to be turned off and just sitting there. While we all know that Hezbollah's tactics state that they should hit quick and then hide back again. That's how guerrilla warfare is

5- Don't get any video you find on youtube and try to put it here Any video from around the world can be easily taken and fitted with the title : July 2006 war.
Ya khayye 2a2all l imen get me something from the Israeli media Something with a semi-official title on it

6- Isn't it possible that those videos came from encounters of the U.S.A in Afghanistan or in Irak???
Ya khayye you could at least prove that these are taken in lebanon!!!
شو باك؟؟؟؟؟؟ إسرائيل ما بتكذب!
Kain (09-13-2008), TAREK® (09-13-2008)
Old 09-13-2008   #30
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Quote:
Proof???
Socrates believed that he could best acquire knowledge by going to the streets and actually talking to people. Why don't you go to the south? I can take you to my village for example where only one house was destroyed. Then I can take you to the tomb that contains what was left of my aunt, her daughter and her 10 year old granddaughter. After that you can take a small walk in the village and ask why their house (they were never HA supporters btw) was the only one to be destroyed. If you think HA have the right to consider a ten year old girl collateral damage, there is no need for all that and for all our debate. This happened in many many cases.

Quote:
The man's martyrdom, the man to whom we owe the victory of the 2000,AND the 2006 wars, along with the power of HA to, the man who helped make this country stronger because there are now people protecting it, his martyrdom is surely a loss for lebanon, and not just because you don't respect them as adversaries.
You can at least appreciate the fact that the israelis now think 10000000 times before doing anything
That alone is a victory and that can be credited to Imad Mughniyya God rest his soul.
You took the quote of context. I explained the difference between a military victory and a victory. Then I explained the difference between a victory for a country and a victory for a fighting militia.

Quote:
As long as the lebanese government recognizes it as a resistance then a resistance it is and you have no right to say otherwise
HA is the government. HA is the only party that matters in Lebanon now and the decisions HA make are almost the decisions Lebanon makes. 7 ayyar proved so, two years of a dysfunctional government proved so, and the result of daw7a agreement proved so.

Vcoderz Community > Political Section > Political Forum

Tags
aproaching, war