Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2007   #1
abousoun
Registered Member

Thanked 3,964 Times in 1,663 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Wearing veil "7jeib"

Since we live in Lebanon ... a country were Christians and Muslims live in harmony with each other ...

We are expected to mix with each other in many places ...
For example I studied for 14 years in a christian school and other christians have studied in muslims schools as well ...

As a guy, I noticed that it didn't matter ... but for some girlz it's a different thing ... coz most muslims girls wear "7jeib" ...

My questions are:
- Do you find it easier to initiate a conversation with a girl not wearing "7jeib" than to make a conversation with a girl wearing "7jeib" ...
i mean do you feel at ease when you are with a girl not "m7jjabe" coz when you are with a girl "m7ajjabe" you are always afraid you say something inappropiate ?

- Do you think that wearing "7jeib" is always a sign of decency?

- Many Europians countries are forbidding girls to wear "7jeib" in certain places ... Do you think they are justified with such a behavior ?

Note: this is not a religious thread, i'm talking socially regardless to the religion ...

Share what you think and i hope this is not offensive to anybody

Thank You ...

Kain (05-09-2008), mr_j (12-14-2008)
Old 03-28-2007   #2
JouJoulika
Registered Member

Groans: 4
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Wearing 7jeib

1- I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM talking to a woman wearing a veil i did it once and we talked for hours and it went great with no awekwardness...

2- yes it's always a sign of decency b/c that's what the purpose of the veil

3-these european countries are not justified b/c this shows lack of respect to the islam and its principles ,,, 3a 2ases henne 3elmaniyye w they don't have a prob with other religions?!

عار على العالم الحر أن يقف جنرال بلباس مرقط ويقول لهذا العالم أن الوجود خارج اطار العلمانية هو شكل من أشكال الموت بينما العالم يعتبر الاسلام ارهابا واليهود سلاما

Last edited by JouJoulika; 03-28-2007 at 08:51 PM.
JouJoulika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #3
abousoun
Registered Member

Default Re: Wearing 7jeib

Quote:
Originally Posted by JouJoulika
2- yes it's always a sign of decency b/c that's what the purpose of the veil
Well i have to disagree with you my dear friend concerning this point ... coz i see that many girls take advantage of wearing veil as a sign of decency to do things they shouldn't ...
w i know girls that only wear veil in certain situations just to "يبعدوا الشبهات عنهم"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JouJoulika
عار على العالم الحر أن يقف جنرال بلباس مرقط ويقول لهذا العالم أن الوجود خارج اطار العلمانية هو شكل من أشكال الموت بينما العالم يعتبر الاسلام ارهابا واليهود سلاما
nicely said

Thank You ...
Kain (05-09-2008)
Old 03-28-2007   #4
pouta
Registered Member

Groans: 1
Default Re: Wearing veil "7jeib"

1-i dont have a problem talking with a girl wearting a veil bas i dont get involved alot with them w yes im afraid of saying something wrong...
2-no wearing a 7jeib to me doesnt mean it a sign of decency...
3-mm for the last question i cant say my personal opinion here

anyways i wana comment on something from the social prespective:i think that men force their women to wear veils to protect them from society and from men's sexual desires especially!!!
Old 03-28-2007   #5
abousoun
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouta
mm for the last question i cant say my personal opinion here
feel free to post your personel opinion ... nobody is judgmental here ... that's the purpose of the thread ... so we can discuss issues maturely
anyway thanks for your comment

Thank You ...
Old 03-28-2007   #6
pink
Registered Member

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts

1)a gurl wth a veil is like any other grl but wth a different luk..ya3ne tokin 2 her is just like tokin 2 any othr gurl,
as 4 bein afraid of sayin smthng wrong while tokin 2 a m7ajabe grl then sure not 3ashen they r just like me nd others but wth that appearance ya3ne they tok like me nd u..except 4 those that r so much strict 2 their religion,then wth those i wont just tok much wth em 4 im not so religious educated 2 tok deeply wth them...
2)nah its not always a sign of decency, bcz so many of those wearin veils r forced 2 wear it bcz of their parents maybe or ther societyz ..or even if not forced , may be they put it on bcz ther religion asks them for that but indeed they behave a totally opposite behavior that they shud 2 go wth that veil theyv chosen 2 put
3)Sure NO , for its a personal issue 4 each human bein 2 do wut he wanna do ..nd especially 2 wut concerns lal 7jeb ..bcz those countries are forbiddin somethng that is asked by God 2 do 4 certain religions or sects... nd afterall it is personal
pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007   #7
pouta
Registered Member

Groans: 1

ok then abousoun i agree with the european countries who are trying to stop women from wearing veils especially teenagers at school..i agree socially with them since for some teenagers there they do not like the look of a person wearing a veil and canot adopt the idea maybe cause their stupid maybe
Old 03-28-2007   #8
Tawa

Thanked 3,365 Times in 1,740 Posts
Groans: 29
Groaned at 44 Times in 35 Posts

- Do you find it easier to initiate a conversation with a girl not wearing "7jeib" than to make a conversation with a girl wearing "7jeib" ...
i mean do you feel at ease when you are with a girl not "m7jjabe" coz when you are with a girl "m7ajjabe" you are always afraid you say something inappropiate ?
I Don't Find Any Difference In Initiating A Conversation With A Girl Not Wearing A "7ijab" Or In Initiation A Conversation With A Girl Wearing One.

No, Weating "7ijab" Is Not Always A Sign Of Decency, Come Here To Qatar And You'll Know What I'm Talking About...

- Many Europians countries are forbidding girls to wear "7jeib" in certain places ... Do you think they are justified with such a behavior ?
They Say They're The European Countries Are With Freedom And Democracy, Where Is The Freedom They're Talking About?
So, No, They Are Not Justified With Such A Behavior.
Old 03-29-2007   #9
Jess
Community Moderator

Thanked 8,442 Times in 4,889 Posts
Groans: 31
Groaned at 29 Times in 23 Posts

i mean do you feel at ease when you are with a girl not "m7jjabe" coz when you are with a girl "m7ajjabe" you are always afraid you say something inappropiate ?nah in my opinion its da same to have a conversation with a girl wearing a 7jeib and a girl that does not.7jeib wont change a thing!

- Do you think that wearing "7jeib" is always a sign of decency?nop wearing a 7ijeb is definitely not a sign of decency,cz it is sometimes done by force.

- Many Europians countries are forbidding girls to wear "7jeib" in certain places ... Do you think they are justified with such a behavior ? as tawa said:"The European Countries Are With Freedom And Democracy".
so they aren't justified with such behavior..

Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007   #10
SysTaMatIcS
Registered Member

Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,546 Posts
Groans: 186
Groaned at 198 Times in 120 Posts

-sure man its completely the same, c in my class there 16 girls , theres 9 scarved girls of them , and its the same , even the closest frnd to me is scarved ... and theyr completly like the other girlz , i mean they aint aliens! but sadly some people takes it radically , and wear "black 3abeyet"which i extremly hate, and its not requested in the muslims relegion btw , its a "sunna" or somethin like that...

- no no no man , u should come to my town , the scarved girls are who**s and the nonscarved are not , not completly ofcourse...but by the concept yes it is...

- Do you think they are justified with such a behavior ?

- well am with the "black 3abeyet" ban thing , but not the normal veil...
they have no right to ban them , cuz its only a thing that covers the head,not the total face.....
they say theyr the land of freedom,then theyr free to wear things like hats on their heads , its just a holy cross war theyr doin now on islam

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouta
ok then abousoun i agree with the european countries who are trying to stop women from wearing veils especially teenagers at school..i agree socially with them since for some teenagers there they do not like the look of a person wearing a veil and canot adopt the idea maybe cause their stupid maybe
no no no man ,they cant do that , massive freedom....theyr free to wear watever they wear ,tell me can they ban an indian from wearing that hat on his head if he wanted to?? no , do u know Y?? cuz the indians doesnt scare them...but islam is under a heavy media war , and al qaeda the amercian puppet jst makes islam look much much worse....

nice topic

Last edited by abousoun; 03-29-2007 at 03:56 PM.
SysTaMatIcS is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
7jeib, veil, wearing