Vcoderz Community
We create websites that have it all, beauty & brains
Lebanon Web Design & Development - Coddict

Go Back   Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Notices

Vcoderz Lobby Everything and everywhere.

Share Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-25-2007   #31
No One
Registered Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Why do ppl think gays are bad?

1- nop they werent few men zamen
3and both Christians and muslims fi chi esmo "Sadoum w 3amoura" its abt 2 cities where kel anwe3 l chouzouz mawjoud, where u can find: gays, lesbo, orgy, even they were making sex wiz animals...
hayda chouzouz or l 2in7iraf existed from a long time, it wasnt few bas ma ken 7ada ya3rif fi
just like cancer, ken fi ktir 3alam ymouto cancer bas ma 7ada ya3rif its "cancer" bas houwe deja ken mawjoud, u get me?
just like "mariam l majdaliye" kenit mawjoude men zamen w many others like her bas ma ken 7ada ya3rif fiyoun la eno ma kent chaghle mchara3a ad now
2- Xcoder:
No1 said that gays pple are bad bcz l fct is Adam + EVE... Logic says: if God or the nature created Adam + Adam ken now l thread: why pple think Adam + Eve is smthg bad?
they are not bad, w3ina 3a dene eno chab w benet...the ones l 3andoun pb bel hormones ou bien pb genetique manoun ghalat at all bel 3akes metel ka eno shakhes kheli2 ma bye2sha3 its the same khel2it alla
BUT the ones who pretend eno they r gays eh hole BAD pple mech Gays are bad, hene bi7ad zetoun BAD
Merci

Jess (08-25-2007), Medusa (08-27-2007), might3d (08-25-2007), Sheriff Ice (08-25-2007)
Old 08-27-2007   #32
wissam1991
Registered Member
Snake Champion, Asteroids Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcoder View Post
who said that?
Besides why are you saying that a gay person should wear women clothes or act like a woman, wake up! lol
did i say that?..

and to ibn_Awa: maybe u think i am blind but i will never have a gay friend.. it's just not natural.. even if he's a Harley Davidson club member, i won't be his friend if he's gay.. it's not me who's making this issue very important and dangerous, it's you who's making it very natural enno eh chou fiya if he's gay.. well it's not natural, and it's disgusting!
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...ssam1991/2.gif
wissam1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007   #33
Justin
Vcoderz Dj

Thanked 3,557 Times in 2,050 Posts
Groans: 21
Groaned at 16 Times in 14 Posts

Ladies aren't supposed to be afraid of them since they can be best friends, but surely a guy can stay away from them.. fi shi esmo "eghra2" .. so I believe stayin away is a gd solution for everyone, hek ma mne3tal ham shi w no one will get bothered from any action lol
chaingang_100 (08-27-2007)
Old 08-27-2007   #34
xcoder
Ma ghayro

Thanked 4,201 Times in 2,361 Posts
Groans: 12
Groaned at 18 Times in 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Justin View Post
Ladies aren't supposed to be afraid of them since they can be best friends, but surely a guy can stay away from them.. fi shi esmo "eghra2" .. so I believe stayin away is a gd solution for everyone, hek ma mne3tal ham shi w no one will get bothered from any action lol
Maybe girlz should stay away from guys because of the eghra2 you nerver know
JouJoulika (09-13-2007)
Old 10-30-2007   #35
lallous_91
Registered Member

well i guess you should all understand something . a gay is a boy he's not a women because if he was he wouldn't be called GAY. plus you all say that it'sa a matter of hormones and u defend God ... then if gay people are born gays they can't do anything about it and trust me no treatment could fix it and u can make sure on the internet. plus if they azre born gays then it's god creation and if you are christians you should at least respect god's creation. gay people are normal people but instead of falling in love with a girl he'll fall in love with a boy . and it's not all about sex like you all think it's wrong . and if it was true then our look for the girl is always for sexual relations. anyways you should really put some logic and brains in your heads (manna lal zine bass) and do not hate people because they are different because tha's racism and too bad nowadays there's people who think like you guys .. racism huhhhhh .!!!!!

lallous_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #36
lallous_91
Registered Member

btw if you do not accept a boy loving a boy how could you accept a girl loving a girl .. well that's so illogical your posts have no sense

lallous_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #37
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

Illogical?? who said we accept a girl loving a girl?? it is called " شذوذ" because it is an abnormality. Gays did exist in large populations long ago, but as the bible and Koran clearly state they were smited.
As to being born with it you forget that your genome does not determine what you become as a person as the environment affects you. If he's gay he can have a sex change operation. Lesbians can do the same.

Please tell me where the logic is in what you said, you didn't explain your ideas fully. Instead of calling us illogical and insulting us members back up what you're saying with claims instead of talk. We all have logic and we all spoke logically, backing up our claims with facts.
And if we hate gay people that's our business. We are here to state our opinions and to argue based on our knowledge. Not to be judged by YOU
SysTaMatIcS (10-30-2007)
Old 10-31-2007   #38
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Nice subject...two questions should be answered to lead to address the "issue" of homosexuality:

1- Is it natural?
2- Do we have the right to interfere and stop it?

Answer 1: Yes in fact it is....A LOT of animals engage in gay sex and ONLY gay sex meaning that they don't only do it in prison when only males are around :P...As far as I am concerned, if animals are doing something it means it is genetics so it is in humans as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_animals

Answer 2: This is where I am really interested, I don't understand the logic of some people sometimes. If you are in your house with your wife and kids and you know that somewhere in your neighborhood two men are having sex, why the hell would you care? Then if you care( I can't see anything but religious reasons), Do you have the right to interfere?

Try to understand these two facts and then come with an answer,but for a moment try to use only reason and don't give me supernatural reasons( I will have to disregard them if you do)

As for my opinion,everyone has the liberty to do whatever he/she wants as long as he/she doesn't interfere with the liberty of others...So gays can do anything they want as long as it is not rape..
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007   #39
Kain
Registered Member

Thanked 2,962 Times in 1,439 Posts
Groans: 47
Groaned at 13 Times in 12 Posts

I can agree with what you're saying Athegan, up to a certain point. But sex change operations aren't forbidden by some religions actually I'm with them. If the dude would like to be a woman because he feels like one then the operation would turn him into a real woman.
If animals do it doesn't mean we should. We are more civilized after all. And besides men and women were both created ( or they evolved that way if that makes you feel better) to interbreed. Not so that 2 dudes can do it together with no possible outcome but pleasure we're no better than animals if we do that
Old 10-31-2007   #40
Gilgamesh
Registered Member

Thanked 1,449 Times in 834 Posts
Groaned at 9 Times in 8 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kain View Post
I can agree with what you're saying Athegan, up to a certain point. But sex change operations aren't forbidden by some religions actually I'm with them. If the dude would like to be a woman because he feels like one then the operation would turn him into a real woman.
If animals do it doesn't mean we should. We are more civilized after all. And besides men and women were both created ( or they evolved that way if that makes you feel better) to interbreed. Not so that 2 dudes can do it together with no possible outcome but pleasure we're no better than animals if we do that
Ok now we will move to the second point...We now agree that it is natural that some members of every species for some reason prefer homosexual relationships. You are right that we are civilized in fact we don't do everything that is "natural" because we decided some of the "natural" things are not ethical (Cannibalism, Incest relations....). Now you have to prove to me, again without supernatural reasons, why homosexuality should be labeled unethical? It doesn't result in children?(by this logic condoms and other contraceptions are unethical)

So basically here is the argument, a gay man(just like a gay penguin) has sexual desires towards men not women...You have to convince the majority of a secular society that he should be forbidden to engage in homosexual relationships because they are unethical or have a negative effect on the advancement and well-being of your society... I can't see how you will do it but good luck anyway
Gilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Vcoderz Community > Community Forums > Vcoderz Lobby

Tags
bad, gays, ppl